• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name : laus
Town Name : embers
Friend Code: 3712-3664-1981
Requested Villager(s) : Astrid and Agnes
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 276 and 172
Availability: now until 10 pm aest time and tomorrow (my saturday) from 8am all day aest time
Time zone: aest
Total TBT: 20

Thank you for sending tbt in advance. I will work on your villagers now. Let me know which villager would you like first. Thank you.
You can not collect two villagers in same time. I will need to make one villager in box first and time travel then you can come and collect another villager:)

Thank you for sending tbt in advance. I will work on your villagers now. Let me know which villager would you like first. Thank you.
You can not collect two villagers in same time. I will need to make one villager in box first and time travel then you can come and collect another villager:)

Alright I’ll go with Astrid first! No worries with the time travel, done it many times before:)

Hey! Idk if I submitted it already(notifications are acting weird) but just in case

Mayor Name:ian
Town Name :gayberg
Friend Code:already added
Requested Villager(s) :wolfgang
Requested villager’s amiibo no.:255
Availability:anytime
Time zone:mountain daylight zons
Total TBT :16

Hi let me know when you will collect your villager Freya instead of Wolfgang. Freya is ready for you. We have time difference so if my time is not convenient for you we can fix time together :)
Post automatically merged:

Alright I’ll go with Astrid first! No worries with the time travel, done it many times before:)

Ok. Astrid first. Your first villager will be ready in 15min-20min If you want collect your villager now. Otherwise later today or tomorrow is good too. Anyway I will let you know when your villager is ready for you.

I don’t see you add my friend code yet. Could you add mine please?
Mine is written in first page of this adoption page. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi let me know when you will collect your villager Freya instead of Wolfgang. Freya is ready for you. We have time difference so if my time is not convenient for you we can fix time together :)

Ok. Astrid first. Your first villager will be ready in 15min-20min If you want collect your villager now. Otherwise later today or tomorrow is good too. Anyway I will let you know when your villager is ready for you.

I don’t see you add my friend code yet. Could you add mine please?
Mine is written in first page of this adoption page. Thank you.
Added

Now or tomorrow is fine whatever works best for you

Added

thank you. Your first villager is ready. Ok. I will open my gate now while we are online.

Added

Agnes is also ready so you can collect her after you collect first villager.

My gate is opened

thank you. Your first villager is ready. Ok. I will open my gate now while we are online.

Agnes is also ready so you can collect her after you collect first villager.

My gate is opened

On my way for Astrid!

Mayor Name : Hats
Town Name : Marbleig
Friend Code: 4313-1694-4066
Requested Villager(s) : Pecan
Requested villager’s amiibo no: 180
Availability: currently in a lockdown so any time
Total TBT : 10

btw ty so much :)

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. It will take me 15-20min. Thanks.

Thank you! I'm free for the whole day so that works perfect

I do see you add my friend code. Could you add mine before I open my gate? It is written in first page of this thread. Your villager is ready.

For this shop, I'm not using the friend code in the sidebar. Please make sure to add the following friend code for adoption before commenting: 1349-7691-3338

Let me know when you add. Thank you.

Hi, sorry about that! I will definitely remind you!
Hi sorry as written in my thread.
I would prefer you request villagers only when you have less than 9 villager, when you have space. I have requests every days and not easy to keep villagers because I scan cards and old villagers tend to move away quickly. If it happens I need to do all boxing process again and again.

Do you do time travelling? If not could you remind me 1-2days before you need your villager and ask me to fix time with you. I will start working on your villager when I receive tbt in advance. Thanks you.
Hi, my villager is moving out tomorrow. Can you start working on Merengue? Would you like me to send the tbt now?

Mayor Name : Elle
Town Name : Enchante
Friend Code: 2767-3358-8420
Requested Villager(s) : Chevre
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 242
Availability: Now till 6pm, Sat 2-5pm
Time zone: EST
Total TBT : 10, sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back