• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! So sorry my Saturday ended up being way busier than I expected. I am adding you now, and will be online most of today. Let me know when you are free :)

Hello! So sorry my Saturday ended up being way busier than I expected. I am adding you now, and will be online most of today. Let me know when you are free :)

Hi I am online too. Ok I will open my gate now. I will let you know when it open.
Post automatically merged:

I checked but I do see we are friend yet. Let me know when you add mine. I will open my gate. My friend code is written in first post of this thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
My gate is opened:)

Mayor Name : Ivan
Town Name : Stardust
Friend Code: 5473 - 2415 - 5930
Requested Villager(s) : Beau
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 167
Availability: I am usually awake in the ams mst, or from 10 mst beyond that.
Time zone: Mountain standard time
Total TBT : I do not have any tbt so I will offer items. I am willing to offer subdued-print tee, reversi piece, no. 1 shirt, orange lace-up dress, poster stand, red grid tee, navy socks, mary janes, K.K. Technopop, K.K Milonga. which would equal 10 tbt in total I could come over, drop it off and then leave and wait for my villager to be ready or if you have another idea, pls tell me.

Hi you can bring items when you come to my town. I will let you know when your villager is ready.

Mayor Name : Ivan
Town Name : Stardust
Friend Code: 5473 - 2415 - 5930
Requested Villager(s) : Beau
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 167
Availability: I am usually awake in the ams mst, or from 10 mst beyond that.
Time zone: Mountain standard time
Total TBT : I do not have any tbt so I will offer items. I am willing to offer subdued-print tee, reversi piece, no. 1 shirt, orange lace-up dress, poster stand, red grid tee, navy socks, mary janes, K.K. Technopop, K.K Milonga. which would equal 10 tbt in total I could come over, drop it off and then leave and wait for my villager to be ready or if you have another idea, pls tell me.

Hi your villager is ready. Let me know when you like to collect your flowers

Last edited:
Mayor Name : Gracie
Town Name : Oakshire
Friend Code: 3798 - 2031 - 1639
Requested Villager(s) : Merengue
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 285
Availability: Always lol
Time zone: BST
Total TBT : 105

Hi thank you for ordering a villager.
I will start working on your villager once I receive tbt. Thank you.

One villager is 10tbt and this is only for new leaf. Thank you

Hi thank you for ordering a villager.
I will start working on your villager once I receive tbt. Thank you.

One villager is 10tbt and this is only for new leaf. Thank you
sorry i’m not sure how it works but it says i made an offer of 10 bells :) how do i send them lol

sorry i’m not sure how it works but it says i made an offer of 10 bells :) how do i send them lol

Hi
I have not received yet.
You can click bells and then you can click donate and you put to my username and put 10tbt. I am in CET time zone and am going to sleep soon so I maybe need to come back to you tomorrow.

I always look this forum in my phone so sorry if it is not same if you are looking this forum in your computer. If still not sure, I will try to see it tomorrow by using computer:)

Last edited:
sorry yes i’m using my phone let me try again

Hi
I have not received yet.
You can click bells and then you can click donate and you put to my username and put 10tbt. I am in CET time zone and am going to sleep soon so I maybe need to come back to you tomorrow.

I always look this forum in my phone so sorry if it is not same if you are looking this forum in your computer. If still not sure, I will try to see it tomorrow by using computer:)
sorry i was on trading! yes i should’ve done it now :)

sorry yes i’m using my phone let me try again

sorry i was on trading! yes i should’ve done it now :)

Yes I received tbt now. thank you. I am going to bed now so I will let you know when your villager is ready tomorrow :) thank you and talk to you soon tomorrow.

Hi your villager is ready let me know when you are available to collect her. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back