• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi thank you for ordering.
I will work on your villager once I receive tbt in advance. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Hi thank you for ordering.
I will work on your villager once I receive tbt in advance. Thank you.
Sent!

Mayor Name : crissy
Town Name : da hood
Friend Code:186490040740
Requested Villager(s) : bob
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 18
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability & Time zone: evenings 6-12pm NY, USA EST
Total TBT :10

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Your villager is ready.
Let me know when you like to collect your villager.
Could you please add my friend code. It is written in first post of this thread. Thank you.

Mayor Name : Daniel
Town Name : Grubby
Friend Code: 4614-1373-8331
Requested Villager : Hazel
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 248
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes!
Availability & Time zone: Pretty much anytime I think - CET
Total TBT : 10

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will work on your villager now. It will take me 10-15min. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Thank you.

Last edited:
Could you please add my friend code. It is written in first post of this thread. Thank you.

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will work on your villager now. It will take me 10-15min. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Thank you.
Of course! I'm going to be free whenever you are ready :) Thanks a lot! Is there anything else that you would like for this? I really appreciate you doing this ^^

Of course! I'm going to be free whenever you are ready :) Thanks a lot! Is there anything else that you would like for this? I really appreciate you doing this ^^

Hi your villager is ready.
Are you still online?
If you are free rn let me know I will open my gate now. Otherwise I will come back tonight:)

Mayor Name: Bliss
Town Name: Elysium
Friend Code: 2080-2779-0496
Requested Villager(s): Bob
Requested villager’s amiibo no: 18
You have open space for villagers now ?: Yes!
Availability & Time zone: now (1PM) - 6pm EST
Total TBT: 10tbt!

Mayor Name: Bliss
Town Name: Elysium
Friend Code: 2080-2779-0496
Requested Villager(s): Bob
Requested villager’s amiibo no: 18
You have open space for villagers now ?: Yes!
Availability & Time zone: now (1PM) - 6pm EST
Total TBT: 10tbt!

Hi thank you for ordering. I will start working on your villager once I receive tbt. Thank you

yay thanks! sending the tbt your way right now!

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Bob is in my town rn. If you are available you can come over to collect your villager:) let me know when you are available. One person is asked me bob before but not collecting bob yet. You can come and collect first.

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Bob is in my town rn. If you are available you can come over to collect your villager:) let me know when you are available. One person is asked me bob before but not collecting bob yet. You can come and collect first.
ok! i can come over right now :)

Last edited:

Hello
Your friend code has been added. I am available 5pm-8pm EST
Upon your reply I will open my gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back