• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name : Mat
Town Name : Peachy
Friend Code: 4554 0602 3772
Requested Villager(s) : Bones the dog
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 342
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability & Time zone: I'm available late at night, at around 5 and around noon. GMT
Total TBT : idk what that is...
Post automatically merged:

Availability & Time zone: I'm available late at night, at around 5 and around noon. GMT
I might have some Of your requested furniture but I have exclusive HHD furniture I can give

Last edited:

I might have some Of your requested furniture but I have exclusive HHD furniture I can give

Hi thank you for ordering. I will start working on your villager once I receive tbt.
This is how to send tbt:

If you would like to pay in items, could you please check my two lists which are listed in this first page of this thread. If you have any could you write down which items you like to bring them for trade. Thank you.

I have already all HHD items so I don’t need them thank you.

Ok great thank you. I have the cream and sugar item, the star cap and kk birthday, ( I think I might have a natty dress and dapper something) so which ever items are good for you I'll bring :)

Ok great thank you. I have the cream and sugar item, the star cap and kk birthday, ( I think I might have a natty dress and dapper something) so which ever items are good for you I'll bring :)

Hi ok. Could you send 6tbt in advance and when you come over could you bring these items please:

-cream and sugar from Brewster
-star cap
-k.k. birthday

I will work on your villager once I receive tbt. Thank you.

I've sent the bells :)

I sent tbt you back.
Could you please only ask villagers which are listed in my thread. I can not do other villagers which are not listed. Thank you for understanding and it would be great to read my thread before ordering. Thank you.

Ahhh omg I'm sorry I'm still new to all of this and forgot to properly check. Please may I get Goldie? I'll give you the bells back and don't worry I checked this time. Sorry.

Ahhh omg I'm sorry I'm still new to all of this and forgot to properly check. Please may I get Goldie? I'll give you the bells back and don't worry I checked this time. Sorry.

Sure if you send me tbt again,
Goldie I can do.
Sorry I need to go and eat dinner now so I will need to come back to you after dinner. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you.
Do you think you will be also around tonight? Talk to you later:)

Thank you for sending me tbt again in advance. I will come back to you after dinner:)

I'll be around tonight but will be eating dinner in around 40 minutets to an hour, but will definitely be back after that. I sent the bells, did it go through and work and stuff? Thank you 😊

I'll be around tonight but will be eating dinner in around 40 minutets to an hour, but will definitely be back after that. I sent the bells, did it go through and work and stuff? Thank you 😊

Hi your villager is ready for you.
Let me know when you are free.
Could you please add my friend code. It is written in first post of this thread. Thank you.

Mayor Name : Daniel
Town Name : Grubby
Friend Code: 4614-1373-8331
Requested Villager : Hazel
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 248
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes!
Availability & Time zone: Pretty much anytime I think - CET
Total TBT : 10

Mayor Name : crissy
Town Name : da hood
Friend Code:186490040740
Requested Villager(s) : bob
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 18
Availability & Time zone: evenings 6-12pm NY, USA EST
Total TBT :10

Mayor Name : Daniel
Town Name : Grubby
Friend Code: 4614-1373-8331
Requested Villager : Hazel
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 248
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes!
Availability & Time zone: Pretty much anytime I think - CET
Total TBT : 10

Hi thank you for ordering.
I will work on your villager once I receive tbt in advance. Thank you.

Mayor Name : crissy
Town Name : da hood
Friend Code:186490040740
Requested Villager(s) : bob
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 18
Availability & Time zone: evenings 6-12pm NY, USA EST
Total TBT :10

Hi thank you for ordering.
I will work on your villager once I receive tbt in advance. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back