• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name :Gordon
Town Name :L.B.P
Friend Code:2535 3936 7599
Requested Villager(s) :Rizzo
Requested villager’s amiibo no.:376
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability & Time zone:8pm-11pm tomorrow 10am-11pm (gmt)
Total TBT :10

Hi thank you for ordering. I will start working on your villager once I receive tbt. Thank you

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will work on your villager now. It will take me 15-20min. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Hi.
Your villager is ready for you.
Let me know when would you like to collect. I added your friend code. I do not see you add my friend code so please add mine. It is written in first post of this thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will work on your villager now. It will take me 15-20min. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Thank you.

Hi.
Your villager is ready for you.
Let me know when would you like to collect. I added your friend code. I do not see you add my friend code so please add mine. It is written in first post of this thread. Thank you.
Sorry, my mistake.

Yes I am, and thanks for doing this you're a valuable member of the bell tree community.

Awww so kind of you but I am not!
Ok. I will fetch my 3DS and will open my gate in 5min. Just seconds.

Yes I am, and thanks for doing this you're a valuable member of the bell tree community.

My gate is opened for you now

Mayor Name : violet
Town Name : harmony
Friend Code: 2251-4425-3815
Requested Villager(s) : tangy
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 244
You have open space for villager now?: not at the moment, but i will have an open plot on wednesday july 1st
Availability & Time zone: the whole day pretty much. time zone is gmt+2
Total TBT: 10

also, do u do multiple villagers? bc u have like 5 of my dreamies on that list. i obviously dont have 5 plots free rn, but can i request more in the future? just wondering ^^

Mayor Name : violet
Town Name : harmony
Friend Code: 2251-4425-3815
Requested Villager(s) : tangy
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 244
You have open space for villager now?: not at the moment, but i will have an open plot on wednesday july 1st
Availability & Time zone: the whole day pretty much. time zone is gmt+2
Total TBT: 10

also, do u do multiple villagers? bc u have like 5 of my dreamies on that list. i obviously dont have 5 plots free rn, but can i request more in the future? just wondering ^^

Hi do you do time travel? If not, let’s fix time with me for 1th of July. I am not online all the time and I do want you to miss the day. Ofc you can adopt as many you like:)

Hi do you do time travel? If not, let’s fix time with me for 1th of July. I am not online all the time and I do want you to miss the day. Ofc you can adopt as many you like:)
i dont tt, but that sounds good to me. i should just message u on wednesday then?

i dont tt, but that sounds good to me. i should just message u on wednesday then?

Your villager is leaving 1st of July? or 30th of June? Some people made mistake here when you can adopt new villagers before. If your villager is saying leaving 1st of July means you can adopt 2nd of July. You know it ?

How about 21: 30 CET 1st of July?
Could you also remind me one two days before please:) if it is ok with time timing you send me tbt please in advance. Thank you.

Your villager is leaving 1st of July? or 30th of June? Some people made mistake here when you can adopt new villagers before. If your villager is saying leaving 1st of July means you can adopt 2nd of July. You know it ?

How about 21: 30 CET 1st of July?
Could you also remind me one two days before please:) if it is ok with time timing you send me tbt please in advance. Thank you.
oh! they are leaving 30th, so i should have an open plot july 1st :D no worries, i will remind u! can i send the tbt now?

oh! they are leaving 30th, so i should have an open plot july 1st :D no worries, i will remind u! can i send the tbt now?

Ah ok. I am happy you know it.
Ok then see you at 21: 30 CET 1st of July! Yes please could you send me tbt in advance, I will need to prepare your villager before you come. Please remind me too. Thank you. I will also remind you too:) see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back