• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received tbt form you now. Thank you.
I will let you know when your villager is ready :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi your villager is ready for you.
Are you still online? If so let me know I will open my gate.
Otherwise I will come back to you around 21;00 cet time after dinner.
Thank you :)

Yes I'm ready!

Mayor Name : elise
Town Name : Aurora
Friend Code: 0276-4354
Requested Villager(s) : goldie!!
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 317
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes! 10th villager slot!
Availability and time zone: GMT/BST today I'm free for the next 2 hours! Or 2pm to 10pm tomorrow! (Can be around later on other days if neither work)
Total TBT : 10! (Paid!!!)

Last edited:
Availability and time zone: GMT/BST today I'm free for the next 2 hours! Or 2pm to 10pm tomorrow! (Can be around later on other days if neither work)

Hi thank you for ordering and already sending me tbt in advance.
Could you let me know what is your friend code again please? I think we need more numbers for friend code :) some numbers are missing.
I will work on your villager now. It will take me 15-20mim to do it. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Thank you:)

Hi your villager is ready to collect.
If I see your availability you can not collect today so tomorrow could you please come my town and collect your villager:) Is 21:00 CET time tomorrow good for you to meet up? 21:00 CET time is 20:00 GMT time.

Last edited:
Hi thank you for ordering and already sending me tbt in advance.
Could you let me know what is your friend code again please? I think we need more numbers for friend code :) some numbers are missing.
I will work on your villager now. It will take me 15-20mim to do it. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Thank you:)

Hi your villager is ready to collect.
If I see your availability you can not collect today so tomorrow could you please come my town and collect your villager:) Is 21:00 CET time tomorrow good for you to meet up? 21:00 CET time is 20:00 GMT time.
Hello! Just saw this right as I was about to go to bed! Thank you for getting to my order so fast! Friend code should be 0276 4354 7588 if I managed to get it right this time! And yep that time works fab for me thank you!

Hello! Just saw this right as I was about to go to bed! Thank you for getting to my order so fast! Friend code should be 0276 4354 7588 if I managed to get it right this time! And yep that time works fab for me thank you!

Thank you for your friend code.
I added you now. I thought I have chosen the your availability time? Sorry. Then what time today is good time and easier time for you then ?

Mayor Name : Andrea
Town Name : China
Friend Code: 2036-8109-9498
Requested Villager(s) : Skye
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 272
You have open space for villager now ?: no, one of my villagers is moving the 11th so I can TT
Availability and time zone: I’m free right now and probably for most of the day, GMT time zone
Total TBT : I can get you the cat tank dress, dark polka skirt, pastel-stripe dress, lotus tank dress, bronze fish trophy and pay the rest (4) with TBT bells.

Mayor Name : Andrea
Town Name : China
Friend Code: 2036-8109-9498
Requested Villager(s) : Skye
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 272
You have open space for villager now ?: no, one of my villagers is moving the 11th so I can TT
Availability and time zone: I’m free right now and probably for most of the day, GMT time zone
Total TBT : I can get you the cat tank dress, dark polka skirt, pastel-stripe dress, lotus tank dress, bronze fish trophy and pay the rest (4) with TBT bells.

Hi thank you for ordering.
Sure you can pay me those items and send me 4tbt in advance.
I will work on your villager when I go home and after eating dinner.
Are you available tonight 21:30 CET time is 20:30 GMT time to collect your villager?

Hi thank you for ordering.
Sure you can pay me those items and send me 4tbt in advance.
I will work on your villager when I go home and after eating dinner.
Are you available tonight 21:30 CET time is 20:30 GMT time to collect your villager?
Just sent you 4 TBT and yes I'll be available to pick Skye up at 20:30PM. Thank you!

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance.
Ok. I will be waiting for you at 21:30CET time = 20:30 GMT time then. See you later:)
Hi again, just to make sure I said my timezone correctly, I'm from Spain so I guess my timezone would be GMT right? Sorry just wanted to make sure before making any mistakes!

Hi again, just to make sure I said my timezone correctly, I'm from Spain so I guess my timezone would be GMT right? Sorry just wanted to make sure before making any mistakes!

I just checked for Spain, it is same time zone as me Central European Summer Time /Central European Time. Not GMT(GMT is for UK I think). Are you still available at 21:30CET tonight? If not what time is good for you tonight? I can make appointment from 21:30 to until I sleep tonight(around midnight).

This is for you :

Ok thanks, yes I'm still available at 21:30PM. Sorry again, time zones are a bit confusing to me😅

Thank you for your friend code.
I added you now. I thought I have chosen the your availability time? Sorry. Then what time today is good time and easier time for you then ?
Ah thank you! Yes you suggested 20:00 gmt/21:00 for you which I was responding to in the prior message! (I'm also free anytime from now until the previously mentioned time! 😊)

Hi are you still available to collect your villager rn? If so let me know I will open my gate. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back