• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much!! TwT I will be back again once someone moves out. I don't time travel so hopefully in the next few days ^^

Mayor Name: Jesta
Town Name: Rose K.
Friend Code: in sig
Requested Villager(s): Marina, Goldie and Drake
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability & Time zone: GMT+8
Total TBT: 30

Hi Marina and Drake are ready for you. Could you let me know who you like to adopt first. I can do only one by one. Let me know and also when you like to collect them:) thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much!! TwT I will be back again once someone moves out. I don't time travel so hopefully in the next few days ^^

Thank you for ordering a villager from me. Sure hope to see you again:) thank you!

I can collect Marina first~

Ok I will open my gate now for you

My gate is opened:)

I can collect Marina first~

Let me know when you like to adopt last villager:) if you need time, please take your time no need to hurry. Thank you

Last edited:
I just time traveled! Ready to get Drake!~ Can I also get Skye? I'll pay another 10 in a bit!

I just time traveled! Ready to get Drake!~ Can I also get Skye? I'll pay another 10 in a bit!

Hi ok. I will open my gate now.
Sure could you post another new request form please. I get requests every day and not easy to see and manage without the request forms. Thank you.

Sure!

Requested Villager(s): Skye and Muffy
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes (2 more space if i get Drake~)
Total TBT: 20

Sure!

Requested Villager(s): Skye and Muffy
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes (2 more space if i get Drake~)
Total TBT: 20

Thank you for the forms. It helps me a lots. I will work on two new villagers. hmmm it will take me 20-30min to do both villagers. I will let you know when they are ready for you. Thank you for ordering again:)

Your gate closed all of a sudden

Got error:( I opened again!

Could you try again? My gate is re opened again

No problem! Thanks for the villagers im really happy with them qwq

Could you please only ask villagers which are listed in my thread please.
I have checked all cards and don’t have Muffy.

No problem! Thanks for the villagers im really happy with them qwq

Do you have any other villager you like or otherwise I will send tbt back to you for Muffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back