• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I was out all day today. I'll be available up until midnight GMT+10 so I will keep checking back to see when your free :)

Hello i am available now if thats good for you?

Hi sure. I will open my gate now. I will let you know when it opens. Give me second, I will go and fetch my 3DS :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi my gate is opened for you now:)

@Vanida

Last edited:
Mayor Name : Alex
Town Name : Met City
Friend Code: 3024-7224-8386
Requested Villager : Mira
Requested villager’s amiibo number: 355
You have open space for villager now : Yes
Availability and time zone: Available for the next 5 hours (or tomorrow), GMT-5
Total TBT : 10 TBT (paid)

Last edited:

Hi thank you for ordering and sending me tbt in advance.
I will work on your villager now. It will take me 15-20min to do it. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Thank you.

Hi your villager is ready let me know when you are available to collect your villager. Thank you.

Last edited:
Mayor Name : Mib
Town Name : Harbree
Friend Code: 0920-6921-2274
Requested Villager : Canberra
Requested villager’s amiibo number: 232
Availability and time zone: All day, UTC+1

Last edited:
When will you be able to get her? I need to go out in about an hour so asap would be amazing please

When will you be able to get her? I need to go out in about an hour so asap would be amazing please

Sorry I am also doing other order before you. If you are so hurry you can ask other people. I will send tbt back to you. Thank you.

Mayor Name : Bayle
Town Name : Hanyu
Friend Code: 0577-0925-9063
Requested Villager : Marshal
Requested villager’s amiibo number: 264
Availability and time zone: Anytime, GMT +8 (but let me know when, because I may have to go sleep)

Hi thank you for ordering and sending me tbt in advance.
I will work on your villager now. It will take me 15-20min to do it. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Thank you.

Hi your villager is ready let me know when you are available to collect your villager. Thank you.

Thank you, I am ready to collect whenever you're ready.

Thank you, I am ready to collect whenever you're ready.

Hi I am doing another order rn so I will come back to you in 10min . Thank you for waiting.

Hi thank you for waiting.
Are you still available rn to collect your villager? If so let me know I will open my gate.

Last edited:
Hi I am doing another order rn so I will come back to you in 10min . Thank you for waiting.

Hi thank you for waiting.
Are you still available rn to collect your villager? If so let me know I will open my gate.

Yes, I am available.

Mayor Name : Bayle
Town Name : Hanyu
Friend Code: 0577-0925-9063
Requested Villager : Marshal
Requested villager’s amiibo number: 264
Availability and time zone: Anytime, GMT +8 (but let me know when, because I may have to go sleep)

Hi I need to go out soon after current trade so I can do yours after dinner. If you want your villager only before you go to bed let me know. I will send tbt back to you. If you can not collect tonight you can collect your villager tomorrow? It is up to you. Let me know. Thank you.

Yes, I am available.

My gate is opened for you now. Thank you.

Hi I need to go out soon after current trade so I can do yours after dinner. If you want your villager only before you go to bed let me know. I will send tbt back to you. If you can not collect tonight you can collect your villager tomorrow? It is up to you. Let me know. Thank you.

May I know the approximate time until you return? I could probably stay up if it's not too long.
If I can't collect tonight, tomorrow will work fine as well :) Thanks!

May I know the approximate time until you return? I could probably stay up if it's not too long.
If I can't collect tonight, tomorrow will work fine as well :) Thanks!

I will come back around 21:00 CET time. I will be available 2-3 hours before I go to bed. If you are ok with tomorrow, I will do your villager tonight after my dinner. It usually take me 15-20min to do it. What is your preference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back