• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf Demo at MCM London Comic Con

Bubble Pop

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
249043_626362087393605_1356370081_n.jpg

If you're heading to the MCM London Comic Con this weekend, come and visit us on the Nintendo Unleashed stand to get hands-on with Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Project X Zone and many more! We'll also be holding multiplayer sessions on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Mario Kart 7, so don't forget your Nintendo 3DS!

Ah, I'm so excited! Will anyone else be going? It's the 24th - 26th of May!

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwww, if only I wasn't at the total and utter opposite end of the country to London!!! Think of the streetpasses, think of the NL experience.

If anyone here is going, I'll be there working on the NEO magazine stand! Pop over to say hello!

I live in Australia so that's a no sorry. It would have been awesome if I were near London so I could go though. :(

Aww I live about 45 mins away from London tempting!

Oooh, you should go :). For those of us that can't!

It's a shame, a family friend had a flat in London for work up until a month or so ago, so I could have used that and gone along but his contract came to an end so he moved back home :(

Got my first New Leaf StreetPass today at the Expo! Haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but I'm excited to have a look later!

Mike, I couldn't find you!
The stand was really good, there was 4 3DS's which you could play on.

Ah, shame! I've been at the stand almost all day! Only went off for lunch for about 40 minutes - maybe you came over then?

Darn, there's no videos of gameplay on MCM London Comic Con on YouTube! That was underrated!

Back