• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is your favorite game[CLOSE]

Planescape: Torment is probably my favorite game. the writing, world building and atmosphere are all amazing. it's very old by now (being from 1999), but i don't think it has been surpassed in the writing department yet.

Wow those games are pretty old.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah they did, don't even play that(ANB) or later entries, they are pure crap -_-

I bet so

All Animal Crossing main games (Love/Hate Wild World)
Pokemon
Miitopia
Tomodachi Life (maybe the only one we'll ever get, thanks internet!)

Last edited:
Since you made a list, here's my top 5 favourite games:

5. Pokemon Soulsilver : This was possibly my favourite Pokemon game. My first game was Pokemon Diamond and I never really had a way of getting those rare Kanto and Johto region Pokemon, so when I heard this game was coming out, I just about lost it. Also, that Pokewalker followed me EVERYWHERE, from school, to even my trip to New York City.

4. Splatoon 2: While I did love the first game, Splatoon 2 is my favorite online shooter, mostly because of all the added features, and the fact that I'm not into war that's found in COD and Battlefield games (Plus I feel those games are overrated to high heaven, but wtv). The Splatoon series was the first shooter series that actually gave me joy and managed to set itself apart from the rest of the crowd.

3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim : The reason Skyrim is so special is because it opened up a new world of gaming to me I did not even know was possible. When I played, I was astonished, because I had no clue that there was such thing as an "open-world" game that was THAT big. I'm a person who loves to explore, and Skyrim allowed me to do just that. Well that, and be a complete BOSS while doing so. Have it on Switch now and I'm loving it.

2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (3D) : I still remember the Boxing Day I walked into EB Games, and needed a new game for new 3DS, which I got one day prior, and while Mario Kart was fun, I also needed a story-based game. I remember seeing Link and Zelda in Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl, and while I heard of LoZ, I had barely seen any game-play. Not knowing what to expect, I still picked it up, and that's basically how my obsession of Zelda started. Although, it took me three tries to beat the first boss (I sucked at games and the controls were new, don't judge me) and I am still salty about it.

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild : So, basicallly take my love found in #3 and #2 and mesh them into one, and you have my absolute admiration for Breath of the Wild. Like seriously, a ZELDA game that was OPEN-WORLD?! I was so shocked back in 2014 when I heard it was going to be open-world. While I do have it on Wii U at the moment and have beaten the story, I did not buy the DLC and purposely left some parts of the game out, because I do plan on getting this beloved game for my Switch?DLC and all. What a day that will be...

Fatal frame! my all time favorite game hands down
It was the main reason i got the Wii u too lmao cause I was sooo happy when I found out there's gonna be a new fatal frame game
I also like basara heroes, Alice madness returns ( I like this one alot, there needs to be a sequel or something ), Dynasty warriors {8, 8 Extreme legends, Orochi 3 ultimate, one piece warriors}, Metal gear rising revengeance & ofc smash bros, Acnl & oh Bayonetta!!

Last edited:
Fatal frame! my all time favorite game hands down
It was the main reason i got the Wii u too lmao cause I was sooo happy when I found out there's gonna be a new fatal frame game
I also like basara heroes, Alice madness returns ( I like this one alot, there needs to be a sequel or something ), Dynasty warriors {8, 8 Extreme legends, Orochi 3 ultimate, one piece warriors}, Metal gear rising revengeance & ofc smash bros, Acnl & oh Bayonetta!!

All those games sounds fun and one of those games I do know.

oh gosh

how can someone pick just one game?

mine is like a 10 way tie

1. Yoshi's Island
2. Earthbound
3. Mother 3
4. Animal Crossing for GameCube
5. Chrono Trigger
6. Skies of Arcadia Legends
7. SMB 3
8. New Leaf
9. CS:GO
10. Yoshi's Cookie

oh gosh

how can someone pick just one game?

mine is like a 10 way tie

1. Yoshi's Island
2. Earthbound
3. Mother 3
4. Animal Crossing for GameCube
5. Chrono Trigger
6. Skies of Arcadia Legends
7. SMB 3
8. New Leaf
9. CS:GO
10. Yoshi's Cookie

You don't really have to choose one game, like just look at me I like a lot of games.

Back