• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf Puzzle

keybug55

Untitled Goose Villager
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3543-1815-3219
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pavé
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
New Leaf swap note puzzle :D

*shakes 3DS for playcoins* does anybody have any idea how to get the pink pieces?

...but how is it only in streetpass when you need people with pink pieces...how do they get it?

How do you get the puzzle? I only got s super mario street pass piece :<

...but how is it only in streetpass when you need people with pink pieces...how do they get it?

They randomly get the pink pieces when the initial first piece is given out. I was given one of the pink pieces for a different puzzle as my first piece.

I have no idea. Unless once you get that puzzle it automatically gives you a single piece. Which it won't be the same for everyone. I'm assuming that's how it goes since I got a new puzzle randomly and got a pink piece in it. Though I'm not entirely sure how I got that new puzzle in the first place...

People get a random puzzle piece as of today I think, not just an Animal Crossing one, people can also get given Fire Emblem and a Kirby Adventure piece as well as others. I was very lucky and got the Animal Crossing piece too, I then bought a new piece and got another AC piece!

I recently passed someone and claimed a puzzle piece today, it was pink. Not sure if they actually had it or they just randomly allow you to choose a pink one when you do pass someone.

from what i read on tumblr this is how ]

Visit your StreetPass Mii Plaza to receive a new Animal Crossing Puzzle Panel!

Everybody who didn't get the puzzle yet:
Just streetpass someone who already has it. You can get the puzzle from them too.

Everybody who didn't get the puzzle yet:
Just streetpass someone who already has it. You can get the puzzle from them too.

Yeah, the unfortunate thing with this is some of us aren't in highly populated areas. So we're kinda screwed when it comes to Streetpass features. I can get about 1 to 3 Streetpass tags depending on if I visit Wal-Mart, Target, and Gamestop since each of those have a display 3DS going. :(

EDIT: Maybe more if I'm lucky...

Back