• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi LittleMissPanda
I would like to order more hybrids please. I need 6 pink hyacinths, 6 pink roses, 6 orange roses, and 6 orange hyacinths. Thanks!
Hello :)

I'm afraid I have no more pink hyacinths or roses for now, but I do have the orange roses and orange hyacinths. Are there any other hybrids you'd like instead?

Pink mums and green mums would be useful substitutes if you have those, thanks.
I have those available, yes :) in total, I will be bringing you 24 hybrids:
  • 6 pink mums
  • 6 green mums
  • 6 orange roses
  • 6 orange hyacinths
Thank you for the payment! Please feel free to send me a code as I dig up the hybrids for you~

Hey sorry to bug you again, could I get a stack of bamboo shoots?
Next time you're online I'd like to buy a calm and graceful painting ^_^
Hi, Doll ❤ ... could I buy 5 stacks of coral ... 25 tbt
I need them tonight 😊
Sorry I missed your posts, everyone! Was sleeping 😴

I'll be available later on today to fulfill your orders if you are still interested. I'll send you all a PM once I'm available~ I'll be working until 1pm EST

I shall take a:
Ancient Statue
Familiar Statue
and Informative statue next time you're online please and ty :3
Your order has been reserved, thank you! I'm online for a bit now, but will be back online later today after work ☺️ I'll PM you!

Back