• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I'd like to buy:
2 stacks of Pisces Fragments
2 stacks of Cancer Fragments
2 stacks of Libra Fragments
2 stacks of Aquarius Fragments
2 stacks of Scorpius Fragments
2 stacks of Virgo Fragments

The total would be 60 TBT I think?

Hi! I'd like to buy:
2 stacks of Pisces Fragments
2 stacks of Cancer Fragments
2 stacks of Libra Fragments
2 stacks of Aquarius Fragments
2 stacks of Scorpius Fragments
2 stacks of Virgo Fragments

The total would be 60 TBT I think?
60 TBT, correct :) sorry for the late reply. I'm currently at work and won't be able to trade until later today EST time.

Would you like to reserve your order by paying in advance?

60 TBT, correct :) sorry for the late reply. I'm currently at work and won't be able to trade until later today EST time.

Would you like to reserve your order by paying in advance?
Alright, I've sent the TBT :) No worries! I'll be on for a while so just let me know when you got time and hopefully I'll see it somewhat in time haha.

Alright, I've sent the TBT :) No worries! I'll be on for a while so just let me know when you got time and hopefully I'll see it somewhat in time haha.
Payment received and order reserved, thank you! Today starting at 1pm - 4am EST will work for me~ I'll be sure to message you to check for your availability as well :)

Hihi! Would it be possible to get 20 Black Cosmos (20tbt) and 5mil IGB (5tbt) for a total of 25tbt? Please let me know if the 5mil IGB isn't a number you do!

Hihi! Would it be possible to get 20 Black Cosmos (20tbt) and 5mil IGB (5tbt) for a total of 25tbt? Please let me know if the 5mil IGB isn't a number you do!
Absolutely! Your order will take two trips to complete~ once I receive payment + dodo code I will be able to deliver your order :)

Back