• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I sell large star fragments in stacks of 10. Each stack is 5 TBT :)
Hi, that's great! Could I get 3 Stacks of large fragments, 1 Pisces, 1 Capricorn, 2 elegant mushroom and 1 Taurus and 1 stack of gold nuggets ( if this is too much I can just get the large star fragments)

I think that's 45tbt? I can send it now but can wait until wherever suits to trade if this is all okay.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, that's great! Could I get 3 Stacks of large fragments, 1 Pisces, 1 Capricorn, 2 elegant mushroom and 1 Taurus and 1 stack of gold nuggets ( if this is too much I can just get the large star fragments)

I think that's 45tbt? I can send it now but can wait until wherever suits to trade if this is all okay.
Just sent the tbt

Last edited:

You can order whatever you'd like, however much you want ☺️ there are no limits at my shop~

9 stacks of materials comes to 45 TBT, correct! I have your order ready for delivery whenever you're ready.

Hello! Would I be able to buy 1 stack of acorns, 10 stacks of regular wood and 10 stacks of stone for 105tbt when you're online next? :blush:

Back