• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello Panda. I'd like to have the Recycled-Paper Bundle. I don't know you have that for trade? Other wise i would like to order 4 million IGB.
I do not have that item, I'm sorry I can't help you.....but I can definitely trade 4 million IGB 💞 let's do pick up or drop off, whichever is easiest for you.

Will be available to trade later this afternoon EST, but until then please feel free to make reservations
😴😴😴

I'm not home right now, so I was wondering of I can reserve some flowers?

5 orange pansies
5 purple Hyacinths
4 black lillies
4 black tulips
4 orange roses
3 orange lillies
2 purple pansies
3 blue pansies

I'm not home right now, so I was wondering of I can reserve some flowers?

5 orange pansies
5 purple Hyacinths
4 black lillies
4 black tulips
4 orange roses
3 orange lillies
2 purple pansies
3 blue pansies
Sorry for the late reply >< you can definitely reserve them if you're still interested. Your total would be 30 TBT for 30 hybrids. I'll be online for a few more hours but if anything we could also meet up tomorrow. You can send me a new PM anytime.

Sorry for the late reply >< you can definitely reserve them if you're still interested. Your total would be 30 TBT for 30 hybrids. I'll be online for a few more hours but if anything we could also meet up tomorrow. You can send me a new PM anytime.
Thanks, I will let you know when I'm almost home. If you're available then, great, if not, no problem. Sorry, been very busy lately.

Back