• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Good day :) thank you for ordering. I'm available for the rest of the day to trade. If you're still interested in your order please let me know. Your total would be 13 TBT
I do still need this, though I also realized that I'm going to need two stacks of gold ornaments (my game's not in December and I don't really want to skip to it), so could I add that too? Sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know when ready and we'll get the ball rolling. :)

May I have the familiar and mystic statue

Total 25 tbt (I think?)
25 TBT, correct :) your order is ready. Will this be for pick up or drop off?
Hi! could I get 20 green mums from you?
Sure thing! Your total will be 20 TBT for 20 hybrids :) as soon as I complete the trade above I will message you. I appreciate your patience!

Hiiii! May I come pick up 8 mil bells? Running low on those. 😊
hiya again, can I buy 4 mill bells?
Hello to you both! I'm sorry for missing your posts, but I'll be available again tomorrow throughout the day to trade, so I'll be sure to message you if you're still interested in your orders.

Back