• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
@LittleMissPanda Could I get 400 NMT for 200 TBT? I just restarted my island so 😅 Also, I left this place for more than a year so it's been a while since I traded, haha :p bear with me if I have any questions please!

Hi there! I'll like to buy 2 stacks of Glowing moss and 2 stacks of Vines if possible, thanks ^^
Most definitely ☺️ that'll be 20 TBT please~ you can come pick up. I'll message you the dodo code now.
Hi! Could I get two stacks each of tomato and sugarcane?
Certainly :) as soon as I finish taking care of the trade above I will message you. Your total will be 20 TBT

Hello,

Could I please buy 3 million IGB, a stack of rusted parts, a stack of gold, a stack of pearls, a stack of giant clams, 2 stacks of cherry blossom petals, and a suspicious cauldron please?

Is 45 TBT okay for all that?

Thanks!

Hello,

Could I please buy 3 million IGB, a stack of rusted parts, a stack of gold, a stack of pearls, a stack of giant clams, 2 stacks of cherry blossom petals, and a suspicious cauldron please?

Is 45 TBT okay for all that?

Thanks!
It's perfect, thank you ☺️ I'm available to trade anytime this evening. You may send me a new PM as soon as you're ready.

Are the 7 padoga still available ?

If you're still avaliable may I purchase the padogas for 40 TBT? or is that not enough?

Oh alright, I misred and thought it was for all^^ Sorry for the mess up

Back