Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I'll Go to yours! It's been awhile since i traded TBT, do i "Donate" it?
That's right! Looks like you got it figured out, I safely got the 10 TBT, thanks so much! The dodo code to my island is J9WXP

The froggy chair will be right in front of the airport. Come on by anytime!

I'm back for more flowers, please :)

This time I'll do: 9 orange hyacinths, 9 purple windflowers, 12 black tulips, 4 purple roses, and 4 black roses. That would be 46 tbt right?

I'm back for more flowers, please :)

This time I'll do: 9 orange hyacinths, 9 purple windflowers, 12 black tulips, 4 purple roses, and 4 black roses. That would be 46 tbt right?
Welcome back! :) the total will be 46 tbt, yes. I have them all ready for you. Just let me know the dodo code anytime and I'll head right over. Thanks so much!

Welcome back! :) the total will be 46 tbt, yes. I have them all ready for you. Just let me know the dodo code anytime and I'll head right over. Thanks so much!
The code is 62BF8!
Post automatically merged:

Whoops, I let my switch fall asleep. The new code is F8S7M.

Last edited:
Hi Panda! Could I please get a pirate treasure chest. I’ll send you the TBT right away!
Oh man, I'm really sorry for the late reply 😣 I got caught up taking care of something, but I'm free now and can trade right away if you're still around. Thank you for the payment in advance!

Back