Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Heya! Don't worry about it because truthfully I've forgotten all about that order too lol I hope you've been doing well! It definitely has been a while.

Here's what I can do for you:

Fancy bathroom vanity
Tankless toilet
Toilet cleaning set
Toothbrush and cup set
Toy duck
Bathroom sink
Rattan set in white
Fireplace
Wooden bookshelf
Classic library wall
15 Blue roses
15 Blue pansies
15 Purple pansies

Altogether it's only 100 TBT ✨ I can trade anytime today but I'll also be available tomorrow if that's easier for you. Honestly I'm online pretty much every day so I'm sure we can catch one another!

Edit: just wanted to say thank you for the TBT!!! 😊💕 it's extremely appreciated!
nooo, you don't have the colorful wall and mosaic tile flooring? My heart! It's ok, lmk when you have the rest ready. I'll send the bells now just in case

nooo, you don't have the colorful wall and mosaic tile flooring? My heart! It's ok, lmk when you have the rest ready. I'll send the bells now just in case
Wowee thanks!! And yeah unfortunately I don't have them available, I'm really sorry about that!

I'll have everything else ready for you, though. Whenever you're available to trade just hmu 💖

Ready when you are
Gotcha ✨ hit me with that dodo code and I'll be right there~ if there's a specific place you'd like me to plant the flowers just lead the way!

It's going to take several trips to bring you everything. You rock for being so patient 💕 btw any specific colors you wanted for the other furniture? I ordered them in default but I have no problem customizing them in the colors you want. Just let me know! (the Rattan set is in white just as you requested)

Hi @LittleMissPanda

Would I be able to order:

1 stack young spring bamboo
4 stacks bamboo pieces
4 stack cherry blossom petals
1 stack bamboo shoots
4 stacks wood ?
I don't see why not ✨ just for that Rocko avatar, no payment necessary. 90s cartoons were the best. My personal favorite is the original Powerpuff Girls.

I'm available now or whenever you're ready!

I don't see why not ✨ just for that Rocko avatar, no payment necessary. 90s cartoons were the best. My personal favorite is the original Powerpuff Girls.

I'm available now or whenever you're ready!
Haha, I will still shoot some tbt your way!

Is it too late to add 4 stacks of stone as well?

I will PM a Dodo code shortly!

Ahoy! I have another list for you:

Mermaid set
Poolside bed
Sand castle
Beach ball
Cooler Box
Life ring
Shell music box
Tiny library
Puppy plushie
Tire stack
Dollhouse
Kid's tent
Dinosaur toy
Ring toss
Dreamy shelves
Rc Helicopter
Peach Chair
Afternoon teaset
Makeup pouch
Peach surprise box
Moroccan footrest
Moroccan tray table
Stonework kitchen
Shopping bag
Pickled veggies
Coconut Juice

Thank you <3

Last edited:
Ahoy! I have another list for you:

Mermaid set
Poolside bed
Sand castle
Beach ball
Cooler Box
Life ring
Shell music box
Tiny library
Puppy plushie
Tire stack
Dollhouse
Kid's tent
Dinosaur toy
Ring toss
Dreamy shelves
Rc Helicopter
Peach Chair
Afternoon teaset
Makeup pouch
Peach surprise box
Moroccan footrest
Moroccan tray table
Stonework kitchen
Shopping bag
Pickled veggies
Coconut Juice

Thank you <3
Howdy ho! I can do everything except for the following:

Life ring
Tire stack
Ring toss
Afternoon tea set

I hope that's okay! I can have everything else ready for you.

Howdy ho! I can do everything except for the following:

Life ring
Tire stack
Ring toss
Afternoon tea set

I hope that's okay! I can have everything else ready for you.
Yup! It's shocking you don't have the afternoon tea set tho XD thought you'd have that one for sure, but maybe not some of the others. I will be making some dinner soon; but will be on later tonight in about 4hrs. Does that work for you?

Yup! It's shocking you don't have the afternoon tea set tho XD thought you'd have that one for sure, but maybe not some of the others. I will be making some dinner soon; but will be on later tonight in about 4hrs. Does that work for you?
Yup that works for me. I'll be on the lookout for your message, take your time~ and actually I do have the afternoon tea set, I skimmed too fast through my catalog and missed it completely. I'm glad I double checked, heehee please forgive this scatterbrained panda.

Yup that works for me. I'll be on the lookout for your message, take your time~ and actually I do have the afternoon tea set, I skimmed too fast through my catalog and missed it completely. I'm glad I double checked, heehee please forgive this scatterbrained panda.
*pokes*

Oh ouch, gentle next time xD ready whenever you are!
Yikes, I fell asleep while snuggling my kids to bed >.< I'm sorry! It happens sometimes when I get really tired. Will you let me know what time you'll be available today or whatever time works best for you?! Also, how much is everything; I don't think I've paid you for this order yet

Yikes, I fell asleep while snuggling my kids to bed >.< I'm sorry! It happens sometimes when I get really tired. Will you let me know what time you'll be available today or whatever time works best for you?! Also, how much is everything; I don't think I've paid you for this order yet
It's totally okay! I'm always around so there's never really any rush. It's much nicer you were able to rest 💕

Anytime today works for me, even tomorrow or any day this week, whenever it's convenient for you. As for payment, I'll leave that up to you. I'm fine with anything you feel comfortable with.

Do you have the elephant slide? Preferably in blue but u can customize it if you have any. How's 1 TBT for that?
I have it available in blue, yes 🙂 1 TBT is just fine! I'll be around for a couple of hours this evening to trade if you're still interested. Just let me know!

I have it available in blue, yes 🙂 1 TBT is just fine! I'll be around for a couple of hours this evening to trade if you're still interested. Just let me know!
It'll probably have to be around eleven. If that's too late we can just do it tommorow. Thank you

Back