• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Btw I'm pretty inexperienced with these forums; is it custom to give another positive review to someone even if you've already gave them one before? Just want to know whats normal here so I can follow that :)

Btw I'm pretty inexperienced with these forums; is it custom to give another positive review to someone even if you've already gave them one before? Just want to know whats normal here so I can follow that :)
We're allowed to do that, yes :) it's perfectly fine! There isn't any limit for doing that, but the only restriction is that we have to wait about 24 hours or so before leaving another review. Specifically, if it's the same person trying to give another review to somebody after recently giving one. I hope my explanation makes sense!

Hiii, it's me again. I have 4 artwork left to donate to the museum and it's taking forever to find them lol
Can I please buy:
- calm painting
- great statue
- warm painting
- wild painting right half

Hiii, it's me again. I have 4 artwork left to donate to the museum and it's taking forever to find them lol
Can I please buy:
- calm painting
- great statue
- warm painting
- wild painting right half
Hello again! I have them ready for 11 tbt ☺️ we can trade whenever you're available!

howdy! been a while lol..... can i get the following:
  • 12 mill bells
  • 100 nmts
  • x2 lucky cats, x1 katana, x1 stonehenge
It sure has been lol I hope you've been doing well! 💖 we can trade at my island anytime you're ready. I'll be online for a couple more hours tonight, but if anything I'll be around tomorrow all day, too. The total will be just 70 TBT

It sure has been lol I hope you've been doing well! 💖 we can trade at my island anytime you're ready. I'll be online for a couple more hours tonight, but if anything I'll be around tomorrow all day, too. The total will be just 70 TBT
i'll go ahead and send over the tbt now, im stuck resetting for my ideal setup so tomorrow would work better lol

Howdy again! Can I get the following?
  • ×3 valiant statues
  • ×2 great statues
  • ×1 beautiful statue
  • ×2 gallant statues
  • ×2 twinkling paintings
  • ×2 sinking paintings
Flowers:
  • ×3 of each hybrid (except golden roses)
  • ×10 lily of the valley flowers

Last edited:
Howdy again! Can I get the following?
  • ×3 valiant statues
  • ×2 great statues
  • ×1 beautiful statue
  • ×2 gallant statues
  • ×2 twinkling paintings
  • ×2 sinking paintings
Flowers:
  • ×3 of each hybrid (except golden roses)
  • ×10 lily of the valley flowers
Sure! After doing the math, it would be 210 TBT altogether~

I'm ready to trade anytime tonight, but if it's easier for you we could trade tomorrow, too :) just let me know!

Back