• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hello once again! sorry if this is a lot but could i please trade 20 stacks of stone (100tbt) and 2 stacks of regular star frgaments (10tbt)

hello once again! sorry if this is a lot but could i please trade 20 stacks of stone (100tbt) and 2 stacks of regular star frgaments (10tbt)
Don't worry about it, there's no limit on how much anyone can buy ^^

I'll have your order ready for you as soon as I get home. I won't be able to trade until 4 hours from now, is that ok? If you'd like you can reserve your items by paying in advance, that way I'll set them aside for you :) up to you, of course!

Reactions: eko
Don't worry about it, there's no limit on how much anyone can buy ^^

I'll have your order ready for you as soon as I get home. I won't be able to trade until 4 hours from now, is that ok? If you'd like you can reserve your items by paying in advance, that way I'll set them aside for you :) up to you, of course!
sadly 4 hours from now is 1am and i really need to sleep before midnight for morning appointments ;;;;
i'll send over the 110tbt in advance, hopefully i'll be able to catch you online tomorrow

sadly 4 hours from now is 1am and i really need to sleep before midnight for morning appointments ;;;;
i'll send over the 110tbt in advance, hopefully i'll be able to catch you online tomorrow
Thank you for the payment! :) I'll go ahead and reserve your materials (20 stacks of stone and 2 stacks star fragments)

I'll be available all day after I get out of work so maybe we'll be able to meet for the trade ☺️ if not tomorrow morning (my 3 am-4 am) works.

• Love
Reactions: eko
Back