• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New March DLC

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
futabatabledlc.png

March's DLC has been revealed! Get it from March 1st to March 31st. South Korea is getting it as well so it seems DLC in the future will be simultaneous to all regions.

Read the full article at ACNewLeaf.com: http://acnewleaf.com/2013/02/26/fut...dlc-item-to-come-to-animal-crossing-new-leaf/

Great now my AC Blues are setting in again.

Such awesome DLC are coming out before the June Release date for America.

Last edited:
Cute!

I hope they rerelease these for the rest of the world too. :C

I have slight feeling that they may recycle some of these dlcs for NA, EU, and such. I mean why bother coming up with new stuff when you can just use the old stuff?

That's neat. And it makes me hopeful, since Korea's getting it too. I like that Japan gets some new DLC every month and I hope the other regions do too.

I would love to see them release some more ambitious DLC though.

These items are very nice....but they don't set my world alight. They don't make my mouth form an O shape.

Do you think furniture dlc is as far as it will go or do you think when the game has been released worldwide we'll get different dlc (like new (or old) villagers, new house designs, new community project objects etc)

All things said I think that table is the nicest dlc item they've made so far.

I got my table and it can be ordered. :)

I think a lot of the current DLC will be recycled. The Christmas DLC Japan got will probably be given out again during Christmas for the other versions.

Back