• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Official Name: Animal Crossing "New Leaf"

I also prefer Jump Out. No release date mentioned either, other than first quarter of 2013. :c

Last edited:
He said "Early next year" which..to me...is better sounding than sometime in the first half which is what they had said previously!

They said "early 2013"... I personally like the name! Jump Out sounds stupid because I won't play it with 3D on and this JO referres to it. You guys just got used to JO, it's time to move on ;)

Yes, I'm used to Jump Out, but I think they could have come up with something better than New Leaf.

Yeah I like new leaf too, much much better sounding than Jump Out, in my opinion of course!

New Leaf? Uh, I get the whole 'Turn over a new leaf' reference but... erm. Saying it out loud sounds really awkward at first, but I'm getting used to it. The other titles seemed to more reference the big features of the game. Wild World because it was the first game where you could play with anyone via Wifi, City Folk/Let's go to the City because of the city.

New leaf? Uh. You know. Because you can edit the furniture and the furniture in this game is represented by leaves?

Though I really like plants so. :3 Oh my god guys, leaves. LEAVES.

I'M SO HAPPY NoA finally acknowledged Animal Crossing! :'D

I like New Leaf, but is it me or does the logo look really cheap?

I like the sound of that title, New Leaf. (I understood the reference)
Personally, I think people in PAL Regions will be getting Animal Crossing: Let's Turn over a New Leaf! XD

Image1.jpg

I don't know, the "New Leaf" words don't seem to fit to me. :/

New Leaf sounds awkward to me :| but hey THEY SHOWED ANIMAL CROSSING :D This definitely makes it more real :)

Thanks, blumiere!

I think it's kind of cute actually. Though I have to question the designer's choice to put it up in the corner like that. It's throwing off the symmetry around the clock and throws off the balance of the logo as I look at it. It also looks like it says "Welcome to New Leaf Animal Crossing". If anything it should have gone in the lower right hand corner by the 'n' and 'g'. Or it could have been placed under the 'o' and 's' with the leaf itself possibly turned in the other direction, but I guess they wanted it to look like the leaf items in game. Then again, I like to nit-pick design stuff. :p

I'm going to miss the sign hanging down off the logo from the other games.

New Leaf? :| ... I was getting used to Jump Out..... yeah no.... what? Huh? @_@ New....who....who thought that was.... who looked at it and said....*sigh* I love Officer Berri's post... made me LOL. But yeah... "New Leaf" will take some getting used to... :/ ... It's not bad but.. eh. I just need to hear it more often! XD Just excited that they mentioned it!!! I would love a release date though... I must be the only person at my local gamestop that has this preordered! XD Also... not liking that logo. It does look cheap. :|

I like the spound of it, and i didn't get the reference to the phrase 'turn over a new leaf', but with this knowledge it's even better

I hope it stays in europe not like 'let's go to the city' (and please don't translate it in german for german versions :D )

Back