• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Places to Catch Bugs?

Superpenguin

Penguins! <3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tetris Grid
Fresh Feather
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Chao Easter Egg
Happy Home Designer Token
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Yoshi Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
White Feather
What new places do you hope to be able to find and catch bugs. I hope that we can find bugs on tree stumps this time.

we could find bugs on tree stumps in City Folk

Maybe you could find them on houses idk where else they haven't put them except for maybe on the cliffside? :confused:

Yeah bugs on the cliff walls would be nice, and I would like to see bugs that go buy certain decorations, like a type of bug that loves the sun will stay by the solar panels, otherwise I have no use for those huge solar panels in my town, YUCK!

I do like the thought of finding bugs in the cave. They could be weird translucent or really pale bugs with huge antenna because they are blind.

I wouldn't keep getting your hopes up about a cave until we actually see it in a picture or video besides the map. :)

Crabs aren't really bugs, if they are back, they might make them count as fish, but possibly caught the same as bugs, i don't know.

That mysterious cave in the map! If it passes into the game.
i hope the cave is in the final copy

I bet they'll be some on the island. I remember in Animal Forest e+, there were crabs on the island! :D
yeah they'll probably do this

Crabs aren't really bugs, if they are back, they might make them count as fish, but possibly caught the same as bugs, i don't know.
irdc how we get them, as long as theyre in the game

i hope they dont take the island out, i doubt they would though

I'm sure the island is a definite yes on staying. They wouldn't have showed it in the conference if it hadn't been intended to be there from the get go.

As for crabs, in Animal Crossing e+ they were counted as bugs and you caught them with the net. Would love for them to make it into this game with the same mechanic.

At this point, I wouldn't assume anything is in the game until we see more trailers, other than the most recent trailer(everything in there is most likely staying) but after seeing all of the changes, you don't know what they scrapped.

Back