• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Places to Catch Bugs?

Yeah but what other bugs come out of trees? I want more bugs that chase you when they see you like the bees.

Is there caterpillars in any of the other games? cuz I'd rlly want to see a Woolly Bear.

And yes like Superpenguin said, I want bugs that chase you.

Is there caterpillars in any of the other games? cuz I'd rlly want to see a Woolly Bear.

yes this please
a couple different types of caterpillars please ^.^
and maybe may flies that come out early spring and theres lots of them around for just a week or 2

people have suggested caterpillars, so yeah, i kinda want them too.

Yeah more bugs to chase you would be alright, not too fused if they dont put it though

yeah i dont think the centipede and pillbug are enough, would like some more. also ones like mole crickets, to

I would very much enjoy it if they removed the centipede from the game entirely.
Can't stand them. I hate centipedes.

I hate eels, i feel yo pain.

But idc if they removed them.
Like centipedes were a pain to find.

ladybugs have been in since WW (idk they may have been in the GC but i never played so idk)

I think they should add those Japanese beetles(I think thats what they are called) they always fly into my pool and one year when I shook a tree they flew out like crazy OMG.

Oh jeez. As long as those beetles don't infest the town like it has most of the US east coast.
but if they were added, you could find them by shaking trees.

Oh jeez. As long as those beetles don't infest the town like it has most of the US east coast.
but if they were added, you could find them by shaking trees.

Yeah, I'd like it if once you shake the tree they fall on the ground or fly through the air and you chase them(of course they would be a slow and cheap bug cause they are so common!!!!)

Back