• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Places to Catch Bugs?

Yeah, I'd like it if once you shake the tree they fall on the ground or fly through the air and you chase them(of course they would be a slow and cheap bug cause they are so common!!!!)

Awesome. if there were like 5 or so that all fell out at once, crawled away from the tree, then flew off after a few seconds, that would be great.

Awesome. if there were like 5 or so that all fell out at once, crawled away from the tree, then flew off after a few seconds, that would be great.

Yeah, i like that, though I would like to have no chance at catching 4 of the 5, because I don't like having bugs in big groups even if they are so cheap.

I don't doubt the capability of having more than one bug in the area at once, but I think it's more rewarding when you just catch one bug at a time. Because if you knew there were going to be multiple bugs, you'd only think about getting those multiple ones.
but with just one at a time, you focus on that one bug and when you finally find it that makes it worth it.

I don't doubt the capability of having more than one bug in the area at once, but I think it's more rewarding when you just catch one bug at a time. Because if you knew there were going to be multiple bugs, you'd only think about getting those multiple ones.
but with just one at a time, you focus on that one bug and when you finally find it that makes it worth it.
Yes that is very true, but they need to expand off bugs.

Yeah. I was just thinking of something like the moths that you see hanging around lamps and lights at night. you don't really have an urge to catch them all, they're kind of just there to make the place feel more alive.

Yeah. I was just thinking of something like the moths that you see hanging around lamps and lights at night. you don't really have an urge to catch them all, they're kind of just there to make the place feel more alive.

Yeah, I know what you mean, I ignore the moths after I donate them to the museum, I hope there is a larger variety of moths and more exclusive places they can appear(like only by stores, or only by streetlamps)

i like the idea, but i think it should be stuck to just one falling per tree

i like the idea, but i think it should be stuck to just one falling per tree

Yeah, it should stay one to tree, but you could shake other trees that have them inside too, cause I once saw 3 moths outside one house, that actually made the night seem much more lively.

Back