• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

*NEW REWARDS UP* Club Nintendo shutting down

This is ridiculous by the time I'm able to actually log in, the stuff I want will probably be sold out.
I was even up early this morning and I've been getting errors since... *grumble grumble* xD

So there's 117 games total, 69 for Wii/Wii U and 48 for 3DS. O_O

It's ironic because these are a lot of the same games people are whining about, that come across as free games too often and aren't worth the bother.

Oh my goodness, I managed to order the Villager/Rosalina/Palutena Smash poster set.

Just watch them release the Robin one to kick me in the teeth.

So, Club Nintendo is still being hammered even after midnight. Why are those guys still persistent even though they most likely have school/work to attend?

By the way, I just set the Server Overload Page of Club Nintendo as my desktop's wallpaper just to constantly remind me on how buggy is the service.

I was gonna go for the Animal Crossing playing cards and then I learned that the protective sleeves they come in are just cardboardish. (I originally thought they were like deck boxes for Yugioh cards)

I think I managed to get the AC playing cards, but I'm not 100% sure... :O Site's been wacky as hell all day.

I have been trying to get on periodically for about 16 hours now... no luck. I can't even sign in, let alone register the few codes I have left or redeem rewards. I'm lucky if I can get through the "maintenance" screen to even view the rewards.

While I'm impressed they put out a great selection of final rewards, it's frustrating that most of them will be gone before I'm able to get at them.

I want to get the AC cards and the Doc Louis Punch Out game (since I didn't get platinum until 2010). The rest of my points will go towards VC games probably.

Lol I wonder if it's the same deal as usual, where prize games will generate coins. I'll be able to squeeze out at least one more VC game if it does it. I'm nearly sure of it. Maybe I can get Volleyball after all.

Club Nintendo is working pretty solid right now.
Just registered a couple codes finally haha

I got Kid Icarus and Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. Saving the rest for now cause I'm torn between a couple things now.

Last edited:
Finally almost 24 hours later, I managed to get the playing cards. It wouldn't let me a couple of hours ago.

Lmao. And now it's down again for site maintenance ..so time to ponder how to spend the 400 coins left

Last edited:
Back