• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

*NEW REWARDS UP* Club Nintendo shutting down

After trying for 4 hours, I think I finally got the 2013 platinum posters. It said order has been placed, but the site is just crazy, so I can't be sure. I can still order more, but I'll try later.

Seems a few people have forgotten, so just reminding you that you can still use Wii codes for Coins.

can I just log in to redeem these though
I've never wanted anything more than those AC cards

I just hope I can snatch the Fierce Diety puzzle and New Smash posters in time.
With 20 coins I'm not lookin so hot lol

Seems a few people have forgotten, so just reminding you that you can still use Wii codes for Coins.

Only certain Wii codes. Many of them have expiry dates.

Of all the code from all my Wii games (I decided to put them on Club Nintendo about 2 months ago) the only one that hadn't expired was Twilight Princess.

Some people have been able to get on the website.
Read the first post on the top of this page.
It really just depends on the person apparently. I'm able to get on the website and look at rewards, I just can't sign in.

That was my post. :p But it's completely down now.

I did get the confirmation email from them, so I did secure the posters! ^.^

Only certain Wii codes. Many of them have expiry dates.

Of all the code from all my Wii games (I decided to put them on Club Nintendo about 2 months ago) the only one that hadn't expired was Twilight Princess.

Oh really? I didn't know that oops
I thought they would all expire at the same time or some deal like that lol.

gah i can't log in so i don't know how many coins i have right now
i hope i at least had 700 because the prizes are pretty good omgg

I saw a list of images on tumblr, someone took screenshots of what the game rewards are. Why is Wii Party U the most expensive one at 850 coins...? Put that as less imo. Also why didn't they put NES Remix 2, boo lol
It looks like they just made a lot of the games they have in Club Nintendo available all at once, plus full WiiU & 3DS retail games, as well as a couple eShop exclusives they offered for year end prizes before. Good thing that's what I expected.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kid Icarus 3D very tempting.

Last edited:
How much do you think Paper mario sticker star would go for in btb? I'm having trouble finding a price

I can't imagine, the game gets slammed for not being good and I think people are widely aware it gets slammed...

Ughhh I just redeemed a code but for some reason, even though it said it was registered, my new coin balance wouldn't update. Then it booted me out saying the site is down for maintenance.
A little angry. I hope I got those coins because if so, I can get a 3DS game worth 600 coins.

got the acnl playing cards after trying to log in for the last like 30 mins
dang they're shipping them out late though, I hope it's within 2 months and not 5 bc I'm not gonna be living where I'm living now in 5 months sigh

Back