• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

.::-New Signature-::.

MGMT said:
A lot of your work seems.... flat.

Also, you might want to fix the shine on Ryu.

The flashing text is a little much and what is the weird box behind the text?
Well like i said many times, im a beginner.

But thanks for your critique, sorry about the flatness?

Maybe next time ill add a menstruating muk somewhere in there to suit your needs :)

chubsterr said:
MGMT said:
A lot of your work seems.... flat.

Also, you might want to fix the shine on Ryu.

The flashing text is a little much and what is the weird box behind the text?
Well like i said many times, im a beginner.

But thanks for your critique, sorry about the flatness?

Maybe next time ill add a menstruating muk somewhere in there to suit your needs :)
lol xD

Try not to just slap on C4Ds and a render and call it art... I really don't see much you made, except maybe the background.

And yeah, the text is really random. :|

UltraByte said:
Try not to just slap on C4Ds and a render and call it art... I really don't see much you made, except maybe the background.

When did i call it art? i called it my signature not art.

Text is part of my style.

chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:

When did i call it art? i called it my signature not art.

Text is part of my style.
She was just saying the text look bad, which it does.

see for this forum its a good sig. but for anywhere else its ehhh.... our graphics just lack in general. and the text doesn't bother me that much maby just blend it with the sig a bit better. and if u made that c4d i love it! could i get it?

Sab said:
see for this forum its a good sig. but for anywhere else its ehhh.... our graphics just lack in general. and the text doesn't bother me that much maby just blend it with the sig a bit better. and if u made that c4d i love it! could i get it?
Yeah its kind of annoying actually, im actually going to stop making signatures.
you get all these people in here who come every blue moon and just start talking *censored.2.0*.
They don't encourage you, they don't give u any good criticism,They just insult you and expect you to meet their expectations.

Whether its menstruating Muks(MGMT) or text sensitiveness..(UltraByte)
They are all the same.

As far as me making signatures ive decided not to anymore for the reason above,
If you want a signature you can ask the two pros at the top im sure they will help..wont they?

Have fun.

chubsterr said:
Sab said:
Yeah its kind of annoying actually, im actually going to stop making signatures.
you get all these people in here who come every blue moon and just start talking *censored.2.0*.
They don't encourage you, they don't give u any good criticism,They just insult you and expect you to meet their expectations.

They are all the same.

If you want a signature you can ask the two pros at the top im sure they will help..wont they?

Have fun.
UB's criticism was just that, criticism. Frankly, if you can't handle it, yeah, stop making signatures.

-C*- said:
chubsterr said:
Sab said:

They are all the same.

Have fun.
UB's criticism was just that, criticism. Frankly, if you can't handle it, yeah, stop making signatures.

Back