• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

.::-New Signature-::.

<big><big>MGMT, UltraByte,-C*-......
</big></big>
.......<big><big><big><big><big>you guys suck!</big></big></big></big></big>
:gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: T_T :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance:

muppetman and chubster's sig warehouse...no more? :(

don't let people get you down chub, anybody that can't give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is obviously a prat and has come on TBT just to get others down

it's clear though that most people on here love your sigs so don't stop making them!

squishysaar said:
</big></big>
:gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: T_T :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance:
I wouldn't say that, you don't know me at all.

squishysaar said:
</big></big>
lolno. You can shut up now.

Can't handle then quite sig making.

UltraByte said:
Try not to just slap on C4Ds and a render and call it art... I really don't see much you made, except maybe the background.

And yeah, the text is really random. :|
at least you know what makes a tag. D:

Are you four?

Because we were actually give you constructive criticism. Which doesn't happen much.

squishysaar said:
</big></big>
no u

Back