• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Things

I didn't see any fish being wrestled and caught.
Where's your proof?
Please do show us this video of a fish being wrestled to be caught.

Yeah, I've searched up and down and I haven't even seen any rumors involving hand-catching fish, including japanese websites.
but for the tent, yeah, you start off the game with a tent as your house.

Or maybe she means diving? eh i don't know. But ya, when i watched the trailers i found new things like after you water flowers they light up and sparkle.

It is nice to swim in the ocean, but what if it is winter? Can you still swim? I mean what they should do is either allow you to swim in the water-based items, or allow you to put a pool of some sort in/outside your house.

It is nice to swim in the ocean, but what if it is winter? Can you still swim? I mean what they should do is either allow you to swim in the water-based items, or allow you to put a pool of some sort in/outside your house.

I've been thinking about that over and over again.

You'll most likely still be able to swim in the winter. I don't see why not, plenty of people go to the beach in winter and still go swimming. Though about the pool, there is a mechanic in AC that sets it so bodies of water will hold fish. But as far as we all know, you can only go swimming in the ocean. So a pool is possible.

So many ideas have been associated with diving. Is it a new way to catch lobsters or crustaceans? Can you find pearls and shells while you are diving? Is the hermit crab from Animal Forest making a return?

?

?

?

?

?

So many ideas have been associated with diving. Is it a new way to catch lobsters or crustaceans? Can you find pearls and shells while you are diving? Is the hermit crab from Animal Forest making a return?

?

?

?

?

?

Do you mean Animal Forest e+? or was it just on the normal Animal Forest, Cause i didn't see it O^O

but i did see it on AFe+ though! it looked funny.

Ice-Skating would be really cool. (Pun intended)

I do hope part of the ocean freezes during winter although i don't think you'll be able to swim. I think there might be a frozen path from the beach to the middle of the ocean where there will be holes on the ice so you can ICE-Fish. It would also be cool if traveling walrus villager is wandering on the ice that might have some relation to Wendell.

I don't want the ocean to freeze, that'll be stupid.

And IRL, when the ocean freezes it makes a frozen path? Not realistic enough, probably wont happen. And I don't want the water to freeze - maybe the small holding ponds since they're small and it makes sense they'd freeze - other than that, I don't really want the ocean to freeze

And IRL, when the ocean freezes it makes a frozen path? Not realistic enough, probably wont happen. And I don't want the water to freeze - maybe the small holding ponds since they're small and it makes sense they'd freeze - other than that, I don't really want the ocean to freeze

Can I ask how talking animals living in houses is realistic?

Back