• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Things

The holding ponds need to stay unfrozen for the winter exclusive pond fish. As for the ocean partially freezing, even in real life, is possible. I live right beside of a river that has frozen thick enough that you could walk across it so it is pretty realistic to say the ocean can partially freeze.
Would be interesting to see what the island would be like in the winter time.

The holding ponds need to stay unfrozen for the winter exclusive pond fish. As for the ocean partially freezing, even in real life, is possible. I live right beside of a river that has frozen thick enough that you could walk across it so it is pretty realistic to say the ocean can partially freeze.
Would be interesting to see what the island would be like in the winter time.

Yes i know, but they can get rid of them all together. idc though

@lucky: Yes there are many things in AC that are unrealistic, but animals living in houses is in the name. Having a magical path of ice going out to the middle of the ocean is a bit more far-fetched than having animals living in houses.

Can I ask how talking animals living in houses is realistic?

Nice comeback, Lucky but I have to intervene before you guys result to World War 3.

You have a nice idea Lucky but you'd need extreme Antartic/Artic conditions to freeze parts of the ocean. Animal Crossing isn't set in either of these places so that would be a no. Ponds can freeze over however, thus retaining the aspect of realism for Bidoof and still the favoured ice fishing for Lucky.

:cool: Hell yeah! :cool:

Nice comeback, Lucky but I have to intervene before you guys result to World War 3.

You have a nice idea Lucky but you'd need extreme Antartic/Artic conditions to freeze parts of the ocean. Animal Crossing isn't set in either of these places so that would be a no. Ponds can freeze over however, thus retaining the aspect of realism for Bidoof and still the favoured ice fishing for Lucky.

:cool: Hell yeah! :cool:

It's now WW3.
Having an 'argument' over some stupid game is just pathetic. I'm expressing my opinion(s). and Lucky is expressing theirs, it's a discussion

I don't wish to fight but to throw around ideas. I apologize if I came of as if I wanted to fight someone. You all make valid points.

Not a fan of the idea to be honest.
Maybe in the winter they could have a ice skating festival and a mobile ice rink shows up at the town. Or the city might have a built in Ice Rink.

I'm really getting excited for E3 now :D

Not a fan of the idea to be honest.
Maybe in the winter they could have a ice skating festival and a mobile ice rink shows up at the town. Or the city might have a built in Ice Rink.

I'm really getting excited for E3 now :D

Maybe a swimming pool for Spring-Fall, and in the Winter they freeze it over for a skating rink? :eek: Cycle then repeats the next year :D

Hannah6601 what is the name of the magazine?

It may have been a term used. Because I've taken the liberty of searching every possible site I could to see if there were any mention of it and not a thing has turned up. So.. I'm going to go with that it was misread, something along the lines of, "We can't wait to wrestle up some fish" or something along those lines.

Atleast it gave us something new to talk about.
If only for abit.
So it's fine Hannah.
Anyone could make that kind of mistake hun.
Don't beat yourself up over it.

It would be cool if a part of the river (like part of the waterfall-pond-thing) froze and made a path so you can walk to the other side with fun and ease.

Back