• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New update for 3DS!!!!

I knew the flower thing was a sundial.
"lamb or sheep character" I am offended
now we just need a translation

Oh god this guy is an idiot.

Everything he talked about is old news.

Lisa the Alpaca runs a thrift store. I've already translated that part of the page.
I'm gonna work on the rest later if someone else hasn't already done it.

okay your thread is very misleading, this isn't really even "new" nor is it even an "update". It's just an analysis of the same article scan that was discussed in the official thread. Everything that's been discussed in that video have already been discussed in the thread so there's nothing new about it -.-

okay your thread is very misleading, this isn't really even "new" nor is it even an "update". It's just an analysis of the same article scan that was discussed in the official thread. Everything that's been discussed in that video have already been discussed in the thread so there's nothing new about it -.-

Not to mention we're far more updated than the guy in the video.
That's the problem with people on youtube, they don't want to take the time to do research before they go running their mouths and making a new video.

Oh sorry for this then :p i dont stay as updated as some people on here

Oh god this guy is an idiot.

Everything he talked about is old news.

Lisa the Alpaca runs a thrift store. I've already translated that part of the page.
I'm gonna work on the rest later if someone else hasn't already done it.
I know i was laughing like lol

yes i thought it was an update for the 3DS itself when i saw it.

Not to mention we're far more updated than the guy in the video.
That's the problem with people on youtube, they don't want to take the time to do research before they go running their mouths and making a new video.

No need to bag on the guy just because he got a few details wrong, some of his videos are actually pretty awesome. He also posted the video before this screen even made it to TBT (I know, he still talks about "old stuff", but still). It may be rushed, but really, its just a video analysis. He's just calling what he sees.

I hate to think that everyone here is assuming he's an idiot just because someone took his video and posted it on a forum filled with avid AC fans who had already deduced the information he gave. I get the feeling that this video has a whole different target audience anyway.

No need to bag on the guy just because he got a few details wrong, some of his videos are actually pretty awesome. He also posted the video before this screen even made it to TBT (I know, he still talks about "old stuff", but still). It may be rushed, but really, its just a video analysis. He's just calling what he sees.

I hate to think that everyone here is assuming he's an idiot just because someone took his video and posted it on a forum filled with avid AC fans who had already deduced the information he gave. I get the feeling that this video has a whole different target audience anyway.

No, we've known about it since 8:50 PM Yesterday, the video was posted at 11:00 PM, maybe you should do research as well, and come on its obvious stuff he got wrong, yeah his videos are good, but this one is jsut plain stupid.

No, we've known about it since 8:50 PM Yesterday, the video was posted at 11:00 PM, maybe you should do research as well, and come on its obvious stuff he got wrong, yeah his videos are good, but this one is jsut plain stupid.
maybe you should do research, too since you seemed to think 143 was a prime number.

People are allowed to get things wrong. So what if he got it wrong, no need to go "LOL this guy is so stupid!"

We all know how the Monty Hall problem went down

I did. from my timezone, that video was posted on youtube on the 11th, and the screen appeared on TBT at 8:20 am on the 12th

If somehow its my timezone settings playing tricks on me, I still feel that there's nothing wrong with the video

maybe you should do research, too since you seemed to think 143 was a prime number.

People are allowed to get things wrong. So what if he got it wrong, no need to go "LOL this guy is so stupid!"

We all know how the Monty Hall problem went down

Well, I was jsut tired that day, no need to hold a grudge.

I did. from my timezone, that video was posted on youtube on the 11th, and the screen appeared on TBT at 8:20 am on the 12th

If, somehow, its my timezone settings playing tricks on me, I still stand by what I said.

Well in my time zone, on TBT the picture was posted at 8:50 PM, the video was posted at 11:00 PM, both on the 11th.

EDIT: sorry on TBT it was posted at 8:20 PM, here was the first post about it, maybe you were looking at another post.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ation-thread&p=1247152&viewfull=1#post1247152

Back