• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

Yeah, I don't think they will add NES games.

I hope they keep it too, it's so nice and colourful. 8D something I would love to have...

I agree, I love how the case showcases the features! It makes me even more excited for the game because it's so colorful!

I care... I stopped playing Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City for well over two years now all because I had a problem with Animal Tracks and constantly having to place Gold Roses down at the side of the dead grass areas...
don't get the game then.

How come the alpaca's are in the front and Tom Nook is in the back? Also where are Timmy and Tommy?
Timmy and Tommy are in the store (general store?) shown in the previous trailer :)

How come the alpaca's are in the front and Tom Nook is in the back? Also where are Timmy and Tommy?

It doesn't matter who is placed on the cover and where really. The alpacas are there showing customizing furniture(the girl holding the chair, blue alpaca changing it)

They probably just want to showcase the new villagers as opposed to the old ones. Nook's shop might have been put on the front because it also adds an air of familiarity along with all the new stuff.

Everything on the boxart won't really matter to me anyway because I won't get a chance to look at it when the game will be forever in m 3DS. :D

does anybody know there will a nintendo direct dedicated solely to animal crossing? I'm thinking this will be coming around early October before the launch. And Tokyo Game Show is on the 20th this month so there might be hopes of even a game demo in the event + more info :)

does anybody know there will a nintendo direct dedicated solely to animal crossing? I'm thinking this will be coming around early October before the launch. And Tokyo Game Show is on the 20th this month so there might be hopes of even a game demo in the event + more info :)
Hopefully....I just try not to get really excited after that E3 2012....*sigh*:(

Well hopefully it would be there... it makes perfect sense to publicise the game in TGS as it would complement well with the game's launch date in Japan.

I'd like to see the island! This game is going to be so great! I probably won't have a real life anymore once the game's released...that concerns me a little, but heeey.

The direct already aired, so its WORSE. XD

Unless you dont mean the one on 29th (which aired 4am for me -_-)

No this is a Nintendo Direct coming out right before the Japan release of AC3DS, the ND will focus solely on AC3DS, and will most likely go over EVERYTHING that's been showed in the past(of course only telling what has been kept)

No this is a Nintendo Direct coming out right before the Japan release of AC3DS, the ND will focus solely on AC3DS, and will most likely go over EVERYTHING that's been showed in the past(of course only telling what has been kept)

Oh, OK.

The direct already aired, so its WORSE. XD

Unless you dont mean the one on 29th (which aired 4am for me -_-)
I didn't mean the one on the 29th(which aired 2 pm for me:),I meant the E3 Conference at 6 June 2012(which aired 5am at my country and I was seriously dissapointed when it had no news for the animal crossing 3ds -_-'')Sorry if I confused you!:)

I can't wait for this ND, I think it will be in October, because the game comes out November 8th for Japan. I hope it focuses more on things we haven't seen in previous trailers, and not just the things we already know. Of course I wouldn't want them to spoil most of the game...

I didn't mean the one on the 29th(which aired 2 pm for me:),I meant the E3 Conference at 6 June 2012(which aired 5am at my country and I was seriously dissapointed when it had no news for the animal crossing 3ds -_-'')Sorry if I confused you!:)

Its OK.
Your lucky it was 2pm.

Back