• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

Maybe rich villages will attract more snooty characters, and town that doesn't sleep will have more jocks? I think it was confirmed you can choose who will come to your village, so maybe you will get more requests from these animal types depending on which village you choose.

That might be it.

I am just hoping the island changes with the seasons or else not allow bugs and possibly fish. That would be way to easy to earn money, going to the island at night and catching palm tree bugs, unless the only stays daylight all the time it would be fine.

I wonder if the type of town thing is explained further in Iwata's voice-over of that section. It could explain things that us non-Japanese speakers are missing by just reading the game dialog.

yeah I noticed this, too.
I dont care though
I care... I stopped playing Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City for well over two years now all because I had a problem with Animal Tracks and constantly having to place Gold Roses down at the side of the dead grass areas...

I'm sure they'll release them sooner or later. Although, they really do like to take their time with that kind of stuff.. (I want a Pokemon game on virtual console NOW)
If they release the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador games on the Nintendo 3DS eShop, it will be a total waste of a special reward for early adopters and people who paid the most money to own a Nintendo 3DS.

But there is one problem with that theory, there are more personalities than options!

I don't think it will have a big impact on the game, just gives Shizu the idea of what you want your town to be look at as.
If it really determined shop hours, people who don't get guides could end up getting late hours which they wouldn't be able to handle, so I don't think that will be it.

I don't think it will have a big impact on the game, just gives Shizu the idea of what you want your town to be look at as.
If it really determined shop hours, people who don't get guides could end up getting late hours which they wouldn't be able to handle, so I don't think that will be it.

Then again, we may be able to change the town to fit our moods or whims as often as we want...I sometime wish I understood Japanese to know what he is saying at that particular point in the presentation :)

I do like the idea of choosing the hours for my stores. Mostly so that I can make the stores open a little earlier so I can play in the mornings before my day starts.

I care... I stopped playing Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City for well over two years now all because I had a problem with Animal Tracks and constantly having to place Gold Roses down at the side of the dead grass areas...

I rewatched the trailer and it looks like ACGC actually.

If anybody notices the small footprints in the AC: Jump Out pic, they were caused by the girl character walking in the dirt. It seems like they made it so they stay awhile longer before fading away.

5HpGl.png

screen_animalcrossingwildworldgirlfishing.jpg

If they release the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador games on the Nintendo 3DS eShop, it will be a total waste of a special reward for early adopters and people who paid the most money to own a Nintendo 3DS.

You have to understand that was the past, and I'm sure Nintendo knows that people want Zelda Minish Cap, Yoshi's Island etc on their 3DS. Thus, they'd let us buy them. While i have both on my GBA, I'd still wanna buy them on the eShop.

I do like the idea of choosing the hours for my stores. Mostly so that I can make the stores open a little earlier so I can play in the mornings before my day starts.

I agree, I play mainly at night time as I have trouble catching sleep, i'm normally on from 1-4am, so this will be extremley handy to me <3

I don't see adding NES games as necessary, since the 3DS has the capabilities to play those games anyway. Plus, I don't see why we should be playing a separate game if we intended to play animal crossing. Instead of giving us video games, perhaps they can give us mini games or something to play with our villagers.

Maybe we can have an eating contest with lazy villagers, or a footrace with the jocks. Just something that can fill our time like the NES games did, but still let us enjoy the Animal Crossing world as it's own stand alone game.

I don't see adding NES games as necessary, since the 3DS has the capabilities to play those games anyway. Plus, I don't see why we should be playing a separate game if we intended to play animal crossing. Instead of giving us video games, perhaps they can give us mini games or something to play with our villagers.

Maybe we can have an eating contest with lazy villagers, or a footrace with the jocks. Just something that can fill our time like the NES games did, but still let us enjoy the Animal Crossing world as it's own stand alone game.

I see your point, but Nintendo probably won't XD, anything to promote there other games will do, have you not noticed the captions from previous games such as 'What are Mario's clothes doing in here!?' or 'You found 10 Rupee's!... Too bad you can't use them in this village..' Plus many people loved the NES games, they're a game inside a game, what better than that!? XD

I also love them ideas, and I'd be suprised if you could have that much interaction. I've always wanted to go places with the villagers, shopping, cafe, fishing and so on. Would love to run around town with an Animal best friend <3

Yes but Nintendo should at least let us purchase them - just as they did with the NES games. There were 10 GBA games released to the 3DS Ambassadors (if the site I'm looking at is correct) so what if they charged us 8 dollars for each of them? So let's say somebody buys all 8 ($80). Including the 170 dollars they purchased for their 3DS, that's just about $250

I'm pretty sure GBA games will be put up for purchase just as the NES games were put up for 5 dollars each. I don't see why not.

NES games would feel great, but they add them in the eShop.

Anyway, the box art looks really nice. I hope they don't change it for other countries like some other games do.

NES games would feel great, but they add them in the eShop.

Anyway, the box art looks really nice. I hope they don't change it for other countries like some other games do.

Yeah, I don't think they will add NES games.

I hope they keep it too, it's so nice and colourful. 8D something I would love to have...

Yeah, I don't think they will add NES games.

I hope they keep it too, it's so nice and colourful. 8D something I would love to have...

Yeahh, I mean I don't usually look after the cases, I just leave them somwhere, forget them then they break.. But this I will treasure <3

I doubt they're going to do anything related to the NES games that were in ACGC. But if they did, they should just have demos of games. Full games would just distract people from playing the game that they bought, there wouldn't be any point to it.

Back