• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New villager coming

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Woke up this morning and did the plot reset for Goldie's House. I lost a PWP in placing the villager's tent, but it was only a topiary, and I wasn't completely in love with it, so that's okay. I lucked out, having to reset three times. The first time was right in front of Town Hall, the second was behind Midge's house, in the park, and the third time was right between Bonbon and Vic, along the row of most villagers (only Midge and Beardo are near me). Perfect! I took down one tree and changed the placement of where a couple of bushes will go. I don't think it could go much more smoothly.

The best part is that Goldie is my tenth villager, and I don't want to move anyone else out. I can really settle down to making Salem look the easy I want.

Not much else today. Sahara was in town, but she didn't sell anything noteworthy. Zipper was in the campground. He still maintains it isn't a costume. I did buy a few things for my kitchen, though. I also refurbished a ranch tackle and chairs for the kitchen. That should finish it.

I want to redo my right side room. Currently, I've got a forest wall, wildflower carpet, tree and grass cutouts, and a few dollhouses. The idea was to do a fairy garden look, but I'm not sure. The rest of the house is fairly functional. Main room is a traditional living room, left room will be a library/study (work in progress), basement is a spa bathroom, and upstairs is a bedroom suite. Anyone have a thought for what the right room could be? I'm going for a Victorian feel with a touch of magic, but not Hogwarts.

Back