New Villager Sprites (F2U)

Thank you so much for the sprites! These are all super adorable 🥺💕 Used them in my sig 😊

Ah! I thought I had commented here but appears that I didn't! Thank you so much for doing these, I fell in love with the sprites a lot of users used (so I wanted to do the same). It's really nice of you to make them free to use c":

how do i use these?

either download the image or copy the image address, then you can upload it or paste the image address wherever you need :) if you want to use them on this forum, you will use the "insert image" option (CTRL + P) when making a post/editing your signature.

either download the image or copy the image address, then you can upload it or paste the image address wherever you need :) if you want to use them on this forum, you will use the "insert image" option (CTRL + P) when making a post/editing your signature.
ty!!

Have you considered making sprites for the new flowers added in New Horizons as well? And maybe a sprite for the diy card? I feel like those could be very helpful! Great work on the sprites btw! I used the Judy one to make a perler bead charm for a friend of mine!

Back