• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New way of getting the golden shovel

Hmm, I don't like that idea because the task you must complete in order to get the golden tool is related to the tool itself, i.e. you have to do some digging to get the golden shovel. Finding it in a water cave isn't really related to digging. You could find something else in it, like rare furniture or whatever.

I'm fine with just burying it in the golden spot and waiting for a tree to grow. I think it'd be nice if it was a little harder though. I know it's supposed to be easy, but c'mon, it doesn't have to be that darn easy.

What Hima said.

maybe get it digging in the above water cave that was on the map concept image
I think it should stick to either burying it and digging it up, or preferably having it grow a tree. I love the leaves on the golden shovel trees.

Well i would still like to see an underwater cave.
Btw i got a new tool useless but its... Something.
THE SAND CASTLE BUILDING KIT.
It works like making clothes but its in 3D... N DAS JUS COOL
You activate it like all other tools press A while your standing on sand it opens and you place blocks to build your own sandcastle.
And then you can use the shovel to make a moat around it.

Thinking about the sandcastle idea Should it have minigame that you can shoot sand cannons to take out a friends castle, if that friend agrees.
Just a little minigame, not important but fun nonetheless.
Just tell me what you think about it.

Well i would still like to see an underwater cave.
Btw i got a new tool useless but its... Something.
THE SAND CASTLE BUILDING KIT.
It works like making clothes but its in 3D... N DAS JUS COOL
You activate it like all other tools press A while your standing on sand it opens and you place blocks to build your own sandcastle.
And then you can use the shovel to make a moat around it.

Thinking about the sandcastle idea Should it have minigame that you can shoot sand cannons to take out a friends castle, if that friend agrees.
Just a little minigame, not important but fun nonetheless.
Just tell me what you think about it.

i'll try to add to this as best I can

i'm still 50/50 on underwater caves. I mean people can only hold their breath for 2-3 minutes at best. So we couldn't spend heaps of time underwater.
I just want to know how diving works... Do we have a time limit to be underwater and if we're under too long we pass out and get sent back to our houses, like the tarantula and scorpion in the other 2 games, so yeah idk.
'Sand castle building kit'... Do we really need a tool to build them? we can just go to the beach and make them with our hands. I like the idea, just not what you've put with it because i dont like that idea.

I dont like the 'mini game idea' but obv in ACGC there were mini games and since i never played that i obv done understand that concept much, but that's my 2 cents on this

Never played the GC version so if they brought back the shining spot that would be good, something else I can treat as a new feature :)

yeah i didn't play the GC either but i want the shining spot

Maybe to get the golden shovel you'd have to bury a normal shovel in a shining spot like you said, but you would have to water it with the golden watering can to make it harder like Hima said.

Maybe to get the golden shovel you'd have to bury a normal shovel in a shining spot like you said, but you would have to water it with the golden watering can to make it harder like Hima said.

this doesn't actually sound too bad

How about making it like the golden fishing rod and the golden bug net?
Silver shovel: bury normal shovel and dig it up after a few days.
Golden shovel: Find all fossils

Or to make the silver shovel also challenging, get it from resetti like in accf or collect all gyroids what would be a pain in the ass to accomplish :p

Or to make the silver shovel also challenging, get it from resetti like in accf or collect all gyroids what would be a pain in the ass to accomplish :p
I hated the Resetti thing because i was never on to get it !, Saying that though im more likely on this one because a 3DS is easier to boot up than a wii :3

this is something i hoped for since WW - :\

hopef it happens

how are you meant to get the silver shovel from resetti in accf? soz haven't played it

Go to city after 8pm and the cones to the right may be moved and you get into Resetti's thing and then you talk to them and he gives you the silver city

Back