• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New way of getting the golden shovel

hahaha was just writing that.

I really didn't like the silver shovel event in accf... I only ever got in once, and it was really just luck. it was a pain to go to the city every night just to see if the cones were there or not :\

yeah but the silver shovel got you more money from money rocks

yeah but the silver shovel got you more money from money rocks

Yeah, getting the silver shovel was definitely worth it in the end (and it looked sweet), I'm just saying that should do something more fun to get it. Something that's not just based on luck.

all the silver tools should have tasks behind them, rather then just luck like the silver rod/net/slingshot in accf, and leave you with a sense of accomplishment after you get them (like the gold tools). they shouldn't just leave it up to some mundane event like appearing in tom nooks. silver tools still need to be difficult to get though..

Hmm so like the silver shovel gives more money out of the money rock so, hit the money rock 14 days in a row or get so much bell out of the money rock.
And maybe the silver sling shot for shooting gulliver down for the first time and he awards you it.
The way you get the silver watering can is in my opinion ok.
The silver bug net and fishing rod as price if you win the fishing contest or bug contest, or catch the rarest 5 fish or bugs and donate them to blathers.

Yeah, getting the silver shovel was definitely worth it in the end (and it looked sweet), I'm just saying that should do something more fun to get it. Something that's not just based on luck.

all the silver tools should have tasks behind them, rather then just luck like the silver rod/net/slingshot in accf, and leave you with a sense of accomplishment after you get them (like the gold tools). they shouldn't just leave it up to some mundane event like appearing in tom nooks. silver tools still need to be difficult to get though..
yeah agree it's kinda stupid that most silver tools were easy to get

Hmm so like the silver shovel gives more money out of the money rock so, hit the money rock 14 days in a row or get so much bell out of the money rock.
And maybe the silver sling shot for shooting gulliver down for the first time and he awards you it.
The silver bug net and fishing rod as price if you win the fishing contest or bug contest, or catch the rarest 5 fish or bugs and donate them to blathers.
I posted something like this somewhere idk wehre though

Idc really how you get the golden shovel probably will stay burying a regular. I only want to know how a golden axe Is received, thats the most fun to get. In WW it took a while to get.

Idc really how you get the golden shovel probably will stay burying a regular. I only want to know how a golden axe Is received, thats the most fun to get. In WW it took a while to get.
I'm hoping something like that returns.
that was fun

Um well, it has been confirmed there is gonna be a cave, but it's just gonna have boring old fish and fossils and stuff... but I like that ides...:blush:

To me those ways are just as hard as the ways to get a golden tool. With the shovel it will take longer, catching the five rarest bugs and fish will most likely be the last ones a person will catch, though I like the idea of getting them after winning the contests and the silver watering can could be from the flower festival in WW.

Um well, it has been confirmed there is gonna be a cave, but c... but I like that ides...:blush:

"it's just gonna have boring old fish and fossils and stuff"

umm no one knows whats going to be in the cave..

AWESOME IDEA!
Maybe you could buy some scuba gear from a shop then dive down to the cave. Inside the cave is a chest (its there everyday) and inside is pitfall/fossil(most likely) furniture(less likely 1 in 15-25 shot) and the grand prize is a golden shovel (rare 1 in 75-100 shot) you can only get one gold shovel per person though.

I wish the golden trees came back form the GC version. It was very original, and they looked amazing after getting your shovel. :)

yeah i've said this a few times, i really want it to return

Back