• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New...

JJRamone2 said:
God,its on the tip of my tongue....PoD? no...I don't think so
Oh but I haven't heard from him in a long time...I think....

ugg out of those who I can think of gone there is also the more recent Linkerator, and umm....who else has been gone but on to see you as XGT?

I should know this, I remember someone saying something about America's Army... I know someone posted something like that...

*Oh, the suspense...*

You wouldn't happen to be Lone_Wolf? Sorry, thats just the first thing that popped into my head...I havent heard from him in a while...

I used to be Blathers, I used to be Xemnas, either of those names ring a bell?????

(this is fun and spooky at the same time)

Lone Wolf! That sounds about right!

Ugg how could I forget him...

Although I don't know why it would be a "dark secret" then...actually the only one I would think of as a dark secret is being mino...again... >_<

SPORGE27 said:
Lone Wolf! That sounds about right!

Ugg how could I forget him...

Although I don't know why it would be a "dark secret" then...actually the only one I would think of as a dark secret is being mino...again... >_<
You really think I was right about Lone_Wolf??

Hmm...just took sort of an educated guess..

:p

If you are Lone_Wolf...do you remember me? You made my Don Knotts (Rest in peace) sig a long time ago...I'm Blathers/Xemnas/SirGrodus/Gengar....(I've had many names

:p )

JJRamone2 said:
of course! Lone Wolf! Why don't you just use your old file?
Maybe he wanted a mystery.

This was a good mystery indeed, don't get stuff like this on TBT ussualy.

;)

JJRamone2 said:
Gengar said:
JJRamone2 said:
of course! Lone Wolf! Why don't you just use your old file?
Maybe he wanted a mystery.

This was a good mystery indeed, don't get stuff like this on TBT ussualy.

;)
well, I guess it was fun while it lasted.
Yeah...but I hope you stay active now, Lone_Wolf!

;)

Kiba said:
lol it was well,I hope I'am officialy back
But..tell me...why not use your old "Lone_Wolf" name now that we know your secret? (That was a fun name

:p )

Back