• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Newer Sig...

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Sonic said:
Aren't downloads from deviantART free? Just wondering.

Oh, and aren't the downloads from deviantART in WinZip format? Because I do not have WinZip, and I don't have the money to get it. Is there still a way to get the brush without using WinZip?
you don't need winzip for devaintART... its just in a zipped folder, just open it and move the brushes.

and don't abuse brushes. Ever. Good sigs can be made without brushes, I made my sig without any.
yeah, I like using brushes for things like clouds though, or things than need a specific shape, just to save time really. Also good for things like the moon.

SPORGE27 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Sonic said:
Aren't downloads from deviantART free? Just wondering.

Oh, and aren't the downloads from deviantART in WinZip format? Because I do not have WinZip, and I don't have the money to get it. Is there still a way to get the brush without using WinZip?
you don't need winzip for devaintART... its just in a zipped folder, just open it and move the brushes.

and don't abuse brushes. Ever. Good sigs can be made without brushes, I made my sig without any.
yeah, I like using brushes for things like clouds though, or things than need a specific shape, just to save time really. Also good for things like the moon.
Yeah, its fine to use them every once in a while.. but what I used to do with my brushes=bad

:p

Zelandonia said:
Hang on a minute: Define brushes for me. <_<
If you don't have gimp or photoshop, then you won't care or need to worry about.

Brushes are little different shapes you use to draw stuff, Like the pencil tool in paint, but in different shapes. Search for brushes on devaintart and you will find some, there are lots of differnt kinds like grunge, abstract, tech, I have a few tree brushes, and a lot of other things.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Zelandonia said:
If you don't have gimp or photoshop, then you won't care or need to worry about.

Brushes are little different shapes you use to draw stuff, Like the pencil tool in paint, but in different shapes. Search for brushes on devaintart and you will find some, there are lots of differnt kinds like grunge, abstract, tech, I have a few tree brushes, and a lot of other things.
I looked it up...

But it doesnt seem like they are what you said....
Heres just one of many like it that I saw;
Flourish_Brushes_by_seleneheart.jpg

Are they backrounds?

:huh:

Gengar said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Zelandonia said:

I looked it up...

But it doesnt seem like they are what you said....
Heres just one of many like it that I saw;
Flourish_Brushes_by_seleneheart.jpg

Are they backrounds?

:huh:
no, thats a brush set preview. That one is basically a bunch of brushes on a white background.

Like, here is an example of a few of the brushes I have
brushspammq4.png
\

the one stands out the most, becasue I have it in 3 different colors. (you can change brush's colors)

Yes, I have Gimp, and yes, I have downloaded some brushes.

I just thought you were talking about something different... :wacko:

Back