• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nintendo Badge Arcade finally coming to the west

They gave another 2 free plays today and then I got 4 MORE FREE PLAYS FROM THE PRACTICE CATCHER!
6 free plays in a day is just too good.

There aren't that many badges in the catchers that I really want, so on some days I don't mind if I don't get any free plays. But that only happens when there aren't any interesting badges I could try getting or when I have more than 2 days to get the ones I do want.

the Japanese New Year ones are nice, probably the only time of year they'll come out. Couldn't get any of them with 3 plays though, that sucked.

Last edited:
Ugh 8-bit Zelda badges, when will Nintendo learn that nobody cares about them!
Where are my Kirby badges!

i just got 24 dummy badges in the practice catcher and there was not even one special badge among them :O

Last edited:
WVW69iwv1pES2K1zUA

Who is writing for this bunny, oh my god.

I know it's a meme, that's why I need to know who's writing for the localization.

The offical Splatoon tumblr has some real gems in it too.

I only got this the other day, it's pretty cool - not sure why i didn't DL it for so long LOL

i dont really plan on buying any of the plays tho unless there's the theme bonus thingy and it's a theme I'm interested in (just did it now for the Zelda one in EU). Other than that I'll just use free plays.

I don't know why I play it daily, I don't even use the badges. But I have like 112.
My favorite part was when I couldn't get a badge from my training round, so the rabbit pitied me and gave me another 5 tries.
Then I got 'em all.

I haven't opened the Arcade for a few weeks now...

The EU badges just were crap all the time so i am not even going to open it anymore >.>

Doesn't EU also give less free plays? Maybe their excuse for that is that they leave the badges up for longer or something so that people still have time. Whatever their reasoning, though, they're still big doodoo heads.

Doesn't EU also give less free plays? Maybe their excuse for that is that they leave the badges up for longer or something so that people still have time. Whatever their reasoning, though, they're still big doodoo heads.
The super bonus gives 1 less play. I don't know if that's their reason to make machines stay longer. I don't really care either, the bonuses should give the same amount of plays in all regions.

The badges available now are not bad though. It's ALBW and Tri Force Heroes badges, with the SNES and Game Boy 8-bit badges. Some of the previous machines are also cycling through on a daily basis.

So far, I got the full SNES machine, trying to get the rest of the Game Boy ones (missing 2 of 4). I got Hilda, Link and the Triforce from the ALBW sets so I'm fine with not getting more from those for now.

I don't know why I play it daily, I don't even use the badges. But I have like 112.
I also play daily, even though I have about 250 badges while using only 13 at the moment.

The super bonus gives 1 less play. I don't know if that's their reason to make machines stay longer. I don't really care either, the bonuses should give the same amount of plays in all regions.

The badges available now are not bad though. It's ALBW and Tri Force Heroes badges, with the SNES and Game Boy 8-bit badges. Some of the previous machines are also cycling through on a daily basis.

So far, I got the full SNES machine, trying to get the rest of the Game Boy ones (missing 2 of 4). I got Hilda, Link and the Triforce from the ALBW sets so I'm fine with not getting more from those for now.

I also play daily, even though I have about 250 badges while using only 13 at the moment.

Oh well, it is just weird how we are in the shadow everytime :(

I've probably spent around 100 dollars on this.

I have 465 badges, and 63 sets completed.

Back