• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nintendo Badge Arcade finally coming to the west

Woah! I think the most I've spent is about $20, maybe $26 tops.
I have anywhere from 250-300 badges, I think? I can't quite remember.

The sets I complete tend to be Splatoon sets, LoZ sets, or software badges. I don't know what it is, I like badges that do things.

I have 204 now and I think I only spent maybe $3.

Luck has not been on my side lately though...

Last edited:
The sets I complete tend to be Splatoon sets, LoZ sets, or software badges. I don't know what it is, I like badges that do things.
Same. The few times I actually spent money (I think 30 plays total) it was often for some software badges, and the free theme.

I hope that customizable badges will be introduced at some point. It would be cool to have games started up by badges.

Imagine how hype Badge Trading would be though hahaha but alas it's just a pipe dream

I'd love to trade badges! Sometimes I have extras I don't need. xox

Or if you could trade in a certain amount of badges for a free play or something...

So they added new Splatoon badges, the majority being the ability icons. Of course it's impossible to get hardly any of them without multiple plays...

I check every day. I hope some AC or Kirby badges come back.

i know it's been a while since i last posted here, but some point last month, i finally got that marie badge.

i also got a few other badges i really wanted like a badge of melba and... i can't remember what else lol

I'm actually so happy! I got Azura and Corrin and I completed their set with only two plays! Now I just need a matching theme... :rolleyes:

this thread is old but w/e...

when the badge arcade first was released i thought it was kind of lame but now i love it ;; i've never spent actual money on it because im not That In Love w the badges but it is a lot of fun and it makes your 3ds home screen really cute!!! i love the animal crossing badges..
and the new the legend of zelda twilight princess HD badges are really cool. i don't have a lot but !! still ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

this thread is old but w/e...

when the badge arcade first was released i thought it was kind of lame but now i love it ;; i've never spent actual money on it because im not That In Love w the badges but it is a lot of fun and it makes your 3ds home screen really cute!!! i love the animal crossing badges..
and the new the legend of zelda twilight princess HD badges are really cool. i don't have a lot but !! still ;;

I love collecting badges, but I wish the US release schedule was closer to Japan's release schedule. Still waiting to get my bulbasaur badge. Also, I wish there were more 3rd party badges, and Luigis mansion/Xenoblade.

Back