• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo sent out the festival lantern?!

Snow

Winter is coming
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Famous Mushroom
Mother's Day Carnation
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Purple Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pete was at my door this morning with a letter from Nintendo, I thought it was going to another annoying notice to go download the DLC but instead it was a festival lantern with a note about how September is for celebrating traditions, and here's a Japanese lantern to get into the cultural spirit.

I had no idea this was coming, it's just an in-game item I've had in my Nook's but still it's pretty cool that they are trying to give us stuff regularly.

Hm, the lantern was already send out once as spotpass dlc (in Europe, at least) AND is available at the Nooklings... maybe I am a bit entitled but I'd be happier if they send out original content.

Well since they can only send out things that are already programmed in, maybe to add more "gifts" they have to use the regular catalog?

one friend I talked to this morning didn't get it yet, another did. Maybe it'll be staggered like the slushie machines were in Europe?

one friend I talked to this morning didn't get it yet, another did. Maybe it'll be staggered like the slushie machines were in Europe?

I didnt get mine when I first logged in. I had quit and came back and Pete was there with the letter.

although this is out of topic,how can you make a signature?

It definitely is offtopic and should be posted on the Ask the Staff board :/
To make a signature go to the settings at the top and go from there. If you mean a banner, you need to make one from Photoshop or something. And if you want those sprites that a lot of members asked about, click on my signature banner to go there.

I didn't have a festival lantern yet, so +1 for my catalog :)

But yeah, it would have been awesome if they'd given out an unorderable/harder to obtain item.

Last edited:
I already had it hanging in my front room too lol so I took it to Re-Tail for a paint job and now I guess I have lantern symmetry on the other side of the room. Nice to be given things anyhow, though I also would have preferred something I didn't have already.

Back