No More DLC

Tyeforce said:
Tyeforce said:
It's funny how no one has provided a ]*cough*
Usick??

Anyway, I stopped playing a while ago, and there's probably about 2 people in nintendo that actually worked on the DLC, so they've probably just been givin more useful jobs, such as developing the new Ac, so it doesn't bother me.

Aww.... that sucks. :'( I think that there still should be stuff to download, or at least give out the older DLC items.

I'm sure there will still be DLC, considering the Korean version of the game was released like, 3-4 months ago?

Tyeforce said:
It's funny how no one has provided a ]Its common sense.
The last DLC USA got was a repeat. Nintendo also is working on the new Animal, so why should they send out new items for a game that no one plays anymore?

I'll warn you all, this is an editable wikispace but if anyone questions what this person posted DLC I can contact them for their source. Well anyone can if you are a wiki space member- http://accf.wikispaces.com/Downloadable+Content

and go down to "Next North American DLC Hint"

EDIT---------

sorry guys, I would have provided a link to this but I signed off and when I logged back on I completely forgot about this thread.

ExoticSilver77 said:
Tyeforce said:
The last DLC USA got was a repeat. Nintendo also is working on the new Animal, so why should they send out new items for a game that no one plays anymore?
Just because there was a repeat doesn't mean that there won't be any new DLC. There have been repeated event Pok

Tyeforce said:
ExoticSilver77 said:
Tyeforce said:
Just because there was a repeat doesn't mean that there won't be any new DLC. There have been repeated event Pok

Oh that sucks, I really liked getting the DLC's. It was like somebody sending you gifts :)

Ugh, I give up. People just read the title of the thread, take it as a fact without questioning it, and post "aw, that sucks" without even bothering to read any of the other posts in the thread. >_>

Tyeforce said:
Ugh, I give up. People just read the title of the thread, take it as a fact without questioning it, and post "aw, that sucks" without even bothering to read any of the other posts in the thread. >_>
I did read it, I just think I would add that I liked them. >:]

Peekab00m said:
Tyeforce said:
I did read it, I just think I would add that I liked them. >:]
Your response makes no sense.

If you would have read my post, you would understand that it's never been confirmed that we're not going to get any new DLC.

Tyeforce said:
I said "My ass" meaning I need to see something written on Nintendo's website or some blog about this event.

Nintendo wouldn't just cancel things like that.
D7crab is trollin'

Rockman! said:
Tyeforce said:
I said "My ass" meaning I need to see something written on Nintendo's website or some blog about this event.

Nintendo wouldn't just cancel things like that.
D7crab is trollin'
What? You've got to be kidding me. Please look up the meaning of the word troll then come PM me if you want to argue like a little brat. I gave a source and I even said it was an editable site. According to this wikispace, the Nitendo Channel posted there are no current DLC. I also agreed with Tyeforce when he said that there not being any DLC now does not mean this is the end for all AC:CF DLC.

It's pretty funny, you defend yourself and tell Tyeforce you did read all the posts instead of just the tile, but obviously you know nothing of what I said.

I'd quote you and continue this argument but I don't feel like it.

And thanks for calling me a "little brat." I appreciate it. *wink*

Back