No More DLC

d7crab said:
Rockman! said:
Tyeforce said:
Ugh, I give up. People just read the title of the thread, take it as a fact without questioning it, and post "aw, that sucks" without even bothering to read any of the other posts in the thread. >_>
I said "My ass" meaning I need to see something written on Nintendo's website or some blog about this event.

Nintendo wouldn't just cancel things like that.
D7crab is trollin'
What? You've got to be kidding me. Please look up the meaning of the word troll then come PM me if you want to argue like a little brat. I gave a source and I even said it was an editable site. According to this wikispace, the Nitendo Channel posted there are no current DLC. I also agreed with Tyeforce when he said that there not being any DLC now does not mean this is the end for all AC:CF DLC.

It's pretty funny, you defend yourself and tell Tyeforce you did read all the posts instead of just the tile, but obviously you know nothing of what I said.
You're a little brat if you keep defending your disproven opinion (which is likely very wrong) and there are members who have good reasons why your statement is incorrect and that you cannot think of any good comebacks to them.

Rockman! said:
I'd quote you and continue this argument but I don't feel like it.

And thanks for calling me a "little brat." I appreciate it. *wink*
your welcome *winks back* and your a smart kid, you should never argue with a "troll"

d7crab said:
Rockman! said:
Tyeforce said:
Ugh, I give up. People just read the title of the thread, take it as a fact without questioning it, and post "aw, that sucks" without even bothering to read any of the other posts in the thread. >_>
I said "My ass" meaning I need to see something written on Nintendo's website or some blog about this event. Nintendo wouldn't just cancel things like that. D7crab is trollin'
What? You've got to be kidding me. Please look up the meaning of the word troll then come PM me if you want to argue like a little brat. I gave a source and I even said it was an editable site. According to this wikispace, the Nitendo Channel posted there are no current DLC. I also agreed with Tyeforce when he said that there not being any DLC now does not mean this is the end for all AC:CF DLC. It's pretty funny, you defend yourself and tell Tyeforce you did read all the posts instead of just the tile, but obviously you know nothing of what I said.
You're a little brat if you keep defending your disproven opinion (which is likely very wrong) and there are members who have good reasons why your statement is incorrect and that you cannot think of any good comebacks to them.

It's not an opinion, read the other posts. I got this from a source and agreed with Tyeforce that there is a good chance we will get more DLC. Get your facts straight.

Rockman! said:
XDD
I'm not a kid.

How about you stop acting so tough?
I'm not trying to. And I'll have to apologize for calling you a brat. That was out of anger. Still, in no way am I a troll. You clearly didn't read my other posts.

If DLCs were to be no longer being created, then it would turn Animal Crossing: City Folk more like of Wild World. However, this doesn't mean I'll lose interest too quickly, until AC:3DS is released (either I'll keep my current town into hiatus or sell the game). Honestly, there would be still more official DLCs to come out, unless it follow like it did on Wild World. I remember somewhere in August 2007 (or wasn't in August 2008?), the second North American Animal Crossing installement stopped getting mails from Nintendo, since they don't send them anymore, considering on how old is the game.

I'll wait a little longer before I finally jump into conclusion...

Do I even care? I haven't played for over 6 months now so I really can't be bothered to catch up on it.

Whoops. Look likes the DLC distribution isn't over now! There will be actually another Korean DLC being distributed from July 12 to July 18, yet it didn't show any picture of that DLC.
I found it on ACC though...
Time will tell on this one...

100 said:
Idc if there's no new DLC. Most of the DLC sucked anyway imo
It's you! The one who used to have an awesome avatar!
But if it turns out that there isn't any more DLC I'll be a little sad, I used to like it! But for now, I don't believe it. =3

If the DLC is what makes you think a game is still "relevant" and fun to play... Okay.

It's fun to get them. They're not the point of the game. If they discontinue them, you'll still have your neighbors and flowers and furniture and the City. :|

DustyBentley said:
If the DLC is what makes you think a game is still "relevant" and fun to play... Okay.

It's fun to get them. They're not the point of the game. If they discontinue them, you'll still have your neighbors and flowers and furniture and the City. :|
This. People who play games only for the DLC are silly.

Tyeforce said:
DustyBentley said:

This. People who play games only for the DLC are silly.
I don't think anyone plays the game just for DLC. The DLC aren't that special, all of them are only one tile except for the DSi bench.

Back