Nookazon

Mr.NotSoGrump

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I love it, it's came a long way since a few months ago. One problem, their newest and biggest feature is an on-site chat room for a seller whose agreed to a buyer's offer. I didnt even have the idea of trying their censorship detector. But for some weird reason. The word "money" is fully censored. God explain to me WHY is MONEY censored?

didn't know this lol but they seem pretty responsive in the website feedback channel on their discord
also +1 bc they really have come such a long way, i find it vastly preferable to trade on there now vs other places

Their discord is insanely large. There is no way you'd be able to coordinate a team of humans to moderate all of that, so that is why they make generous use of bots to be their first line of defense. As for the word 'money' being blocked entirely, I think that makes sense. With their heavy focus on trading, 99% of the time it gets blocked it's probably preventing real currency advertising!

I’d assume it’s because they don’t want the exchange of real currency, only bells. It could be a little strange, but I think using bells wouldn’t be that different.

i've never bought/sold anything on there but i think my friend does. its useful for both of us cause we make wish lists of what we want and the other can see it and we trade.

Their discord is insanely large. There is no way you'd be able to coordinate a team of humans to moderate all of that, so that is why they make generous use of bots to be their first line of defense. As for the word 'money' being blocked entirely, I think that makes sense. With their heavy focus on trading, 99% of the time it gets blocked it's probably preventing real currency advertising!
That makes a lot of sense but I really dont wanna say bells when I'm making a transaction.

No, "anyways give me a minute to gather my money and I'll be right over".

Ah, makes sense. I usually just tell people "I'll be over in a moment" because I get distracted too easily lol. Guess there's no way around it though, or well, there are actually several ways but filter evasion is always a bad idea

Back