• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nooklings Buying Turnips 623 [CLOSED]

Queue is 50/50 rn YIKE
Looks like I won’t be able to get in lol

and this happens constantly...people need to be a lot more considerate of others. I mean when im on someones island i sell and leave..takes 5 minutes tops especially when there are a lot of people wanting to join.
I thought the same until I realized it takes longer than you might think to make more than a single trip. You have to go back to your original island deposit the bells, grab the other turnips, go back to the airport and navigate the menus again, then land, then sell and leave. It didn't say anyone couldn’t make multiple trips, so I imagine even just two trips could take around twenty minutes because of loading times more than anything.

I thought the same until I realized it takes longer than you might think to make more than a single trip. You have to go back to your original island deposit the bells, grab the other turnips, go back to the airport and navigate the menus again, then land, then sell and leave. It didn't say anyone couldn’t make multiple trips, so I imagine even just two trips could take around twenty minutes because of loading times more than anything.
Yes however, the second trip would mean you were at the end of the queue unless he changes the Dodo Code for each group of 3..but I doubt that.

I don't think they lose their spot in the queue until they hit the leave queue button. Theres probably a combination of people making multiple trips and people not hitting the leave button when they are done. Im not 100% on this though.

So when you finally make it to 1 or 3 it will automatically give you the code so you can literal keep going back and forth until you're done and then leave the queue
Post automatically merged:

also most of the people arent from this site so i've notice this site people are like 80% nice while on the turnip exchange they are just straight ruthless :cautious:

also most of the people arent from this site so i've notice this site people are like 80% nice while on the turnip exchange they are just straight ruthless :cautious:
omg really. o_o im scared now this is the first time im trying out turnip exchange, I heard some people are charging 10nmts just to sell turnips on their island... which is insane.. so much greed.

and apparently that's "normal" >_>

Hey, just wanted to say that I made this queue private so only those who have the link (i.e., users of this forum) are in line :) This queue is NOT accessible to those on the turnip exchange website by itself.

Hey, just wanted to say that I made this queue private so only those who have the link (i.e., users of this forum) are in line :) This queue is NOT accessible to those on the turnip exchange website by itself.
OOf didn't know that many people are on but yeah just saw one for a queue of 999 so won't complain lmao

did he just close it? I was in the single digits after waiting at number 30 or 40

Back