• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nooklings Buying Turnips 623 [CLOSED]

ThePhantom

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (50) +
EDIT: Closed! Thanks everyone :)

Found this price randomly while TTing to cycle a villager out. I'll be studying while doing this, so I won't be too chatty or react very much but I will be watching and managing the queue! Letting in 3 at a time to minimize interruptions.

No entry fee, tips of anything below are very appreciated though :) please leave them by the tips sign! Feel free to take the DIYs near Nook's!

- Bells/NMTs
- Gold nuggets
- Black streetlamps
- Pine cones
- Crescent-moon chair DIY
- Deer scare DIY
- Palm-tree lamp DIY
- Pine bonsai tree DIY
- Starry-sky wall DIY

Last edited:
That’s the highest I’ve ever seen! Thanks so much, so nice of you 😃

It keeps saying queue is full.. 😭😭🥺🥺 I just want to sell my Turnips that I spent 2 Million bells on

Found this price randomly while TTing to cycle a villager out. I'll be studying while doing this, so I won't be too chatty or react very much but I will be watching and managing the queue! Letting in 3 at a time to minimize interruptions.

Please don't PM me, join the queue here:

No entry fee, tips of anything below are very appreciated though :) please leave them by the tips sign! Feel free to take the DIYs near Nook's!

- Bells/NMTs
- Gold nuggets
- Black streetlamps
- Pine cones
- Crescent-moon chair DIY
- Deer scare DIY
- Palm-tree lamp DIY
- Pine bonsai tree DIY
- Starry-sky wall DIY

Hey there i know you said not writing you or commenting you in here but, the queue is full and i would love to go sell my turnips, got some DYI that maybe might interest you. let me know :)

i would assume they are afk unfortunately ;(
and this happens constantly...people need to be a lot more considerate of others. I mean when im on someones island i sell and leave..takes 5 minutes tops especially when there are a lot of people wanting to join.

and this happens constantly...people need to be a lot more considerate of others. I mean when im on someones island i sell and leave..takes 5 minutes tops especially when there are a lot of people wanting to join.
totally agree with you. at least i can see the line starting to move again

With everyone waiting for a spot, I can't seem to join even when I see the join queue option :/

I hope when visitors slow down you're able to let ppl in who couldn't join, cause this is impossible for me right now, lol tried 5 times to join and couldn't 😅

Back