Discord

Chaotic Demon
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
"Perfect for people who love to beat the crap out of their own family members with a Wii Remote!" -Iggy Koopa (About to change his Username).

Back in 2009 when Mario Kart Wii was fresh in the game store, i bought it. I went home that day and didn't stop playing it due to the sheer fun and enjoyment that came from it, I was the best one at Mario Kart in my family because nobody could ever beat me and i would always be in 1st place nevertheless.

7 Years later

Inexplicably bored. Not in the mood for some Minecraft or Call of Duty, My girlfriend is busy at the moment, Wii U is just sitting there: Staring at me and tempting me to play any game on it; Good or bad. I browse my game library and sigh, but i then notice my Wii Games and quickly find Mario Kart Wii. I stare at it like if it was some sort of government data Intel or extraterrestrial software.

I begin playing and feel the nostalgia flowing through my veins...and some other feel i do not like to talk about for some of those "younger readers" out there. I find Wii Rainbow Road, out of all of the Rainbow Roads i have played on in my lifetime of playing Mario Kart, this is indeed my favorite rainbow road due to the track design and let's not forget...

...The music...

I begin playing and after failing at multiple times and saying "The master has returned!" to myself like an incompetent ignoramus, i soon realized that i really suck at Mario Kart Wii now.

I eventually stopped playing and let out a deep sigh that i have revived my childhood memories about racing on the Rainbow Road. Now time to play some Mario Kart 8 or maybe listen to some The Living Tombstone or some brony mixes...Dude, the Discord song by Eurobeat Brony is just...Amazing...

Back